Format: DVD|Change

on 14 May 2013
Excellent DVD lots of hours of watching fun. It was delivered with fast efficiency and I shall order another one
on 17 June 2014
Still one of my favourite disney films of all time. Great port to blue ray, very good quality and worth a watch.
on 15 October 2013
I love this movie, it's great. Came in good condition. My child has destroyed the song book that comes with it.
on 3 February 2013
aladdin i liked this film when i was my daughters age good quality and good value did what it said on the dvd
on 3 January 2013
got it for xmas present great classic from when i was younger and very good value for money compared to shops
on 17 May 2013
Obviously this film is amazing, but what has really made me rant about this to my friends is the seller!!! Truly awesome.... I placed my order at 8pm on a Tuesday and my Thursday morning I had my order, efficient and exactly what I had asked for. Defo use again!
on 28 January 2014
My daughter only had a video copy and wore it out. Hopefully the DVD will last a bit longer. Great viewing.
on 11 October 2013
Just what it said on the tin. Came quick in good condition. Great film. My little one loves it and so do I.
on 5 January 2013
I bought for my 3year and 6 year old grandchildren to enjoy, which they did but enjoyed by Grandma as well!
on 23 April 2014
Good family movie, just right for an afternoon relax, some of the scenes had us in tears, well done Disney