on 12 April 2009
I bought these for my 22 month old girl, though they are good if the pen nib gets dirt in it the water struggles to come out and the child has to press very hard to get the board to change colour. also if your toddler like mines spills juice on it then be very careful when you clean it.. my husband wiped one with a sponge and it scrached the coating and made it totally useless... if they get spills on them then just soak them in a sink of water for an hour and rub it gently with your hand... that takes most things off and if it doesnt take it off then it's doubtful its gonna come off without damaging it! also if you'r toddler waves it around like mines it has a tendancy to bend and leave stress marks in the board.
Hope this helps!
on 29 January 2009
Father Christmas bought these for my 21mth old. She loves Peppa Pig and has really enjoyed them. Her 4 yr old twins sisters spent a long time colouring with them too (...and I found them quite theraputic!). No mess, small pack so great for taking in your bag. There are 4 pictures but only one small pen. If you have more than 1 child I would get spare pens (I got 2 from ebay).
on 2 February 2009
Tomy Aquadraw Peppa Pig Mini Mats
We love Aquadraw mats and this one is even better than our Princesses and Winnie the Pooh ones. It has load of detail in the pictures and the whole background to colour in too. Great for car journeys - no mess and just water if it does spill. The mats can take a bit of time to dry, but that isn't a problem. The only issue I have is I would like to buy more pens!!
on 17 March 2009
These little sets are great for keeping my 5 year old amused.

Brilliant for taking in the car or on a journey somewhere because there is no mess.

Its quite clever, like magic painting but when it dries it all disappears so they go on forever.

We have the Peppa set and the Dora set.
on 12 March 2009
I purchased this for my two year old son, he has already got an aquadraw mat and thomas aquadraw and loves this just as much. Its mess free and he really enjoys it.
on 21 March 2009
Really easy to use. It's ideal for little ones learning to hold pens and starting to colour.
on 10 June 2009
my 3 year old loves these easy to use and fun. only one pen in box.
on 30 May 2013
My little one has had these around 3 months and they dont work anymore.. we have only ever used the correct pen and water for them but they just don't colour up and this is disappointing for a small child. Definitely over priced and not worth the money as far as I am concerned.
on 16 February 2015