Customer reviews

on 9 April 2013
I bought these socks for my husband as he suffers with ice cold feet. He reports that they're no better than normal socks and after one or two wears nearly EVERY pair has a hole in. Just not good enough. What a waste of money.
on 14 May 2015
Wore ththem for one day and have holes in them already not happy.
on 18 January 2015
Fantastic! My partner suffers terribly from cold feet so I ordered these for him. I was a bit worried they may be too "cheap" and not the quality of the more pricey ones butthey are very thick and warm and great quaquality. Will be ordering a pack for myself!
on 21 February 2015
Fell to bits straight away a big waste of money!! Do not buy!!
on 6 March 2014
I purchased these for work usage during winter and too start with they appeared average quality but given a few washes they start too lose there shape, I didn't expect much for the price and for few wears there okay but personally i wouldn't buy them again
on 28 January 2015
Sent me completely different product. Would not recommend.
on 12 February 2014
Bought these socks for a trip to Canada. I'm a size 10 so they should fit. CANT EVEN GET THEM OVER HALF MY FOOT. My wife could barely put them on and she's size 7.
on 5 May 2014
bought 3 x 12 pairs for me and my son, fit my size 8 and his size 10 with no problems, little or no fluff comes of them, and some have been washed a number of times with no loss of softness or thickness, will happily buy additional ones in due course
on 11 January 2014
They are very good quality socks at very affordable price. They are not very tight as well so i can wear them in home and at night as well. When I am using it as work, I wear them on top of regular cotton socks as i work on construction sites.
on 29 November 2013
Bought these to wear with my heavy boots, they are ok but I have like heavier socks. I did try to double them up by wearing two pair and that solution is almost passable. I will keep looking in my quest for the perfect thickness of boot sock.