on 28 September 2013
I was looking for some clear drawers to hold my makeup ad found these. They appear to be good quality and hold my every day items. They are smaller than I was expecting but should probably have taken more notice of the dimensions. Would like some more but one of the drawers could do with being a little deeper to hold pots such as moisturiser and foundation. All in all very pleased.
on 2 April 2014
I have recently discovered the Glam acrylic range and I must say, I am amazed. Every single piece I bought, and there were quite a few, is of great quality, and feels solid and ever so well made.

In case you wonder if it is worth it paying a bit more for the Glam products instead of going for cheaper versions, I can only respond with a loud and clear "yes!"
on 5 February 2013
I use this as makeup storage and its ace! I can see an obsession starting as I already want to buy more!
on 8 November 2016
Brilliant storage box. Purchased this as a gift for my husband to keep all his watch tools and band springs in. Did the job nicely and as it is clear it enables him to see where he has put things without guessing. Quality is excellent for the price paid. Would definitely buy another one when needed.
on 28 December 2013
Purchased this item with cosmetic organiser, which slots easily and securely on top. This product looks fantastic in my bathroom beside the sink. The drawers are made of very thick and sturdy plastic, which gives a shiny (almost glass-like) finish to the product, it certainly looks a lot more expensive than it is!

I'm using the two top drawers to store lip balms, lipstick, a few small tubes of primer and a couple of eye liner pencils. The two bigger draws have fitted in all my other make and have plenty of room for large tubes (such as foundation), mascaras and make up brushes. Overall, a fantastic purchase that was well worth the money.
on 25 February 2014
I bought this to separate my everyday jewellery, make up and hair accessories as I could never find them all in one box. This is excellent in keeping them in their own space.
on 18 September 2014
Great to organise makeup and declutter dressing table. Only down side the height of the actual drawers is quite small so limited as to what you can actually store in them.
on 9 July 2012
I love this box, I use it for jewellery, I bought another that only has 3 long clear draws that this one sits on top of, it means that most of my jewellery can be seen without having to rummage, I have filled each draw with a type, so depending on my style that day I know I only need open one draw.

I'm very tempted to buy another for makeup as I have the clear lipstick organiser and my dressing table is so much tidier and clutter free.

I can see that these can be used all around the house and I'm a huge fan.
on 18 July 2015
I love my glam jewellery box! It has arrived fast. I have managed to organise my small earrings in the top two sessions, hair clips in the middle session and hair bands in the bottom session. All looks all very nice and I can see my sparkly earrings through the box which is kind of magical. It looks nice displayed on top of my drawer and it is in use every day. It is a reasonable size for all of my little things that I need to keep tidy. I would defenitely recommend this product, it also blends in my room. Smile :)
on 25 October 2014
Bought this as an accompaniment to another set of drawers and they fit together well, but it's just an eeeeeever so slightly different colour. Not really noticeable if you're not looking for it (I hadn't noticed it til today and I've had it a few weeks now) and it's not something that would or should put people off buying it - I just like things to be the same.

Good product, holds what I need it to and it looks great. Would consider buying from this seller again.