on 2 January 2013
I was looking for a simple Quad, cordless phone set and that is what I have got - Perfect.

The phones have good features (100 person phone book, internal calling and call transfer, last number caller etc), are easy to hold and use and the base units are more than adequate (much better than many others) and can even be wall mounted.

As a subscriber to BT's 1471 answer phone service I particularly did not want a set with an answer phone feature as I have had this on previous sets and it is just confusing.

This set meets all requirements and at a fantastic price.

The only negative comment I could make is the available ringtones are a bit "cheesy" but by no means bad (Though this really is nit picking).

If you want a clear, simple Quad cordless phone set, this is it.
on 23 June 2012
Great phones! User friendly. Nice to hold. Easy to set up. Cannot beat the price and from a top manufacturer too. I would personally recommend this model. I had an earlier model for about eight years and was very pleased with that but the improvements that have been made have made this model even more user friendly and more attractive in style. If you want a simple and straightforward cordless phone set, then this is for you.
on 16 July 2012
Brilliant. Only need to plug it in at one phone line connection and the rest work all over the house. No signal problems, sound is great and they ring plenty loud enough to hear. The only thing I disliked was that you can't answer it and leave it docked on loudspeaker but it's a minor gripe. Definitely recommended at this price.
on 6 February 2013
Bought these phones as our last set were past their best. Nice and easy to use especially as my 86 year old mother lives with us. Not a great selection of ring tones but then there is never anything I particularly like on any phone. All in al pleased with the purchase.
on 15 February 2013
I have found this set of telephones very useful especially since I can communicate with others in the house as well as having a telephone not far away at all times.
on 28 February 2014
Good quality smart looking phones, useful loudspeaker button and plenty of memory. Didn't want answer phone as use 1471. Recommend these phones.
on 13 February 2013
Exactly what I wanted. Good value and easy to set up and use.Battery life is longer than my previous model.
on 13 August 2015
An excellent buy at a good price
on 18 November 2014