on 7 February 2009
I have purchased several cordless phones in the past, but none come close to the quality of these little beauties. Open the box, charge them for a few hours and they work!
Range is great, clarity is great and they look great!
Highly recommended.
on 7 November 2011
For the cost of these units I really cannot complain about them, specially as you get four phones for what most others charge for three.
I found them very easy to set up but make sure you do so late evening so as to allow the handsets to charge overnight.
the only minus in my opinion is the flimsy feel to the bases the phones sit in which should be a little heavier in order to make them more stable when charging. I know this may seem a little picky but it is the only thing stopping me giving these units the full five stars for performance and value for money. Should be four and a half stars really.
Good value for money.
on 11 June 2008
Bought this Panasonic KX-TG7304 DECT quad cordless phone set to connect to our BT Broadband Hub, to allow us to get free evening and weekend calls through the Broadband Talk connection.
It does the job, but has very few extras.
It was easy enough to set up. Out of the box, charge them up, connect the main unit to the BT Hub. Open the Hub software, enable the phones to ring along with the house phone and voila. They work.

I do like the feel of the phones, but the charging bases are very light and cheap.
The display is reasonably easy to read.
The phones have a nice large 100 number phonebook, BUT - you have to enter your numbers into each phone individually ! Which is a real pain.
(The next model up has a Copy to other handsets option).
And due to the BT Broadband Talk connection, all the other phones continue to ring for two or three rings after you anser a call. This gets really annoying, as someone in another room doesn't always realise you've already answered.
The sound is clear enough, but still has a 'cordless' hiss which seems to exist with many cordless phones.
And I like the ability to transfer an outside call to another handset.

Due to the limited extras, I wish now I had gone for a better model.
22 Comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 1 January 2012
Funnily enough it was a critical review of this product that convinced me to chose this. Sometimes it's nice to have a gadget that doesn't do too much. (I was particularly pleased to note that none of the reviews mentioned noise reduction by dynamic range compression/expansion - the effect can come across a little like heavy breathing)

If you want a low bells and whistles phone that works well this meets all the criteria.

My mistake, my problem: the product description doesn't mention an answerphone facility and indeed it doesn't have one, however BT 1571 solves that.
on 18 February 2012
First of all I must say that this phone does not come with an answer machine. I didnt ralise when I bought it but I am not sorry I bought it because I never did look at my messages anyway, by the time I did remember they are ancient history. So, for me 1571 does the job well enough. The phones are lovely (and simple) not to many gadgets, you just make and receive phone calls. How utterley refreshing for a non complicated gadget person like me. I am delighted with them and there are four which means I can have one in the kitchen as well. All in all and extremely good buy.
on 20 March 2009
This is the clearest cordless telephone system that I have ever had. The telephones were delivered, charged, plugged in and worked right from the 'get go'. All the testing on them as to range, intercom, lack of hiss or other noise, has proven to be more than satisfactory. I did not want a telephone with an answering system, but what seems to be this system plus the answering machine has the ability to copy numbers from one telephone to the others - that would have been a useful addition!
on 22 December 2011
Simple to setup, excellent range, easy to use, loud ringtone, good audio call quality. They do exactly as described, no more no less. I've been very pleased with them.
If you're looking for a basic phone then these do the job. They don't have many features or fancy functions, but that's the reason I bought them - to make phone calls, reliably. So far they've been rock solid.
Only downside - they do not look very modern, a bit dated appearance. Also, a very minor point but the handset has a soft orange light which glows when on charge, which cannot be turned off, this is a little annoying for the bedroom at night (I fixed by covering with black tape).
on 26 February 2012
Excellent value, simple to set up, easy to use. Chose because no answerphone, prefer to use BT 1571, hand set lightweight and confortable to use. Ringtone choice limited but does the job. Price very good for what you get, especially 4 handsets!
on 27 November 2011
- The product is easy to install
- Works well
- Not much choice on ringtones, but it does the job
on 10 February 2012
We brought these phones as a replacemetn and are very pleased with them - we find it handy to have 4 handsets. One review we read said the bases were a bit lightweight but they don't seem ant diffrenet to other makes we've had in the past.