on 24 May 2015
So there's no denying it, this is an expensive item but totally worth it. I have two of these in different sizes for my Macbook and the power cable, and I have to say that they have been a really good investment. Excellent quality that protects your laptop really effectively - no worries about bumps or bangs as everything is cushioned well and totally protected. Recommended 5***** product.
on 2 December 2012
it's annoying not to be able to find these at the Apple store, because they're far better, and cheaper than the Incase which are far less protective (and not even made for MBairs anymore, so not as fitted). This one as really strong foam around it which feels like a real protection, without taking too much room, nor weight. Very satisfied.
on 2 June 2012
The LARobe sleeve for MacBook Air 13 inch is a marvel. It's very lightweight. It is seriously padded. The zip enclosure is so well designed that the zip does not scratch the Air as you slip it in and out. The colours are excellent.I suppose you could wish for top-loading instead of end-loading, but I am totally delighted with my LARobe sleeve after using it for nine months or more now. Great product!
on 6 December 2014
As protection is the most important thing for me in a case, I tested this case by putting a glass table mat in it and dropping it a couple of times from different heights. The fragile table mat didn't break until it was dropped from about 10 feet, meaning this case must absorb shock pretty well (an unprotected table mat shattered from just 4 feet).

I take my macbook air everywhere in this case now, as it always feels secure. I've never had a scratch or a problem when its been in the case.
on 13 July 2014
This is made of a sort of memory foam - "Low Resilience Polyurethane" - that is a bit disconcerting but seems to work well. It is a very good fit, so the MacBook Air doesn't move inside the cover, but nevertheless slides out easily. It seems to be well made and the zip works well.

I started to use it as soon as it came out of the packaging, and didn't notice the packet of silica gel inside. So I was surprised a few days later when small clear beads started to bounce about on the kitchen floor. Fortunately they didn't scratch the machine, but they were uncomfortable when stood on with bare feet.

Opinions in the household are divided about the "wasabi" colour, but I rather like it.
on 9 September 2014
This case is the best! My new MacBook Air needed a good sturdy case and I didn't fancy something super chunky as it would defeat the object of getting the Air for its slimness to fit in my bag!

The case is made of a foam like material - its very firm and offers incredible protection inside for the Mac. Also comes in a handy bag which could be used to waterproof the sleeve, great addition!
on 3 April 2014
Buy it. Seriously. I think if you have an expensive laptop, or you want to make sure your laptop is well kept inside your bag, buy this. It is absolutely amazing. I have been using it for a long time now and I have not had any problems with the zip or the material anywhere on the surface. It shows no signs of being worn out despite me having bought this... what... 6 months ago? And I use it everyday!

Seriously, you will not be disappointed!
on 15 February 2015
This case fits my Macbook Air. It's not a tight fit, but thats what I like just a little movement. What is very good is the protection, and the grip. The Air is light and can easily slip from your grip. This case also offers a good grip, which to me is important.
on 9 November 2014
I use one for both my 11" and 13" Macbook Air. The 11" doesn't really slide around inside it which is nice, and it fits the 13" quite snug. Though my bag has taken a number of knocks, and is generally quite full of books at any given time, the laptops are in pristine condition. It's been almost a year since I purchased the first one, and about two months since I got the second. You'd be hard pressed to see the difference between them, even though I take the cases with me to work / uni every day. Very happy with this purchase.
on 12 February 2015
Really snug fit. Well made. The second one I have bought. They are expensive but they are light and reckon they offer a decent level of protection. Still if you're spending proper money on a laptop - this product (from a good brand) makes perfect sense.