on 10 January 2010
My son (4) has grown up so far watching this on VHS tape which as finally died a death so I got the DVD as a Christmas present and it is still the best and still fantastic. William knows The Hungry Caterpillar story word for word and wants it over and over and over and over ...... but at least I don't mind this DVD as the story is so lovely.
on 26 October 2010
My one year old son loves the hungry caterpillar. He is mesmerised by this story and wants to watch it over and over again!

The whole experience is very relaxing! The music, story and images are wonderful. Highly recommend.
on 19 July 2010
Excellent service, fast and hassle free. I needed the DVD for a classroom of 20+ 8 year olds who thoroughly enjoyed seeing their favourite story on the TV. I shall use this service again and recommend to my friends.
on 24 May 2015
Love this DVD - I like the music, the artwork and narration. It is engaging and relaxing and complements the book.
on 8 December 2016
A delightful short film, which kept faithfully to the book and is adored by my granddaughter.
on 15 September 2014