Customer reviews

LittleBigPlanet (PS3)

on 13 March 2017
My girls favourite game, you get the instructions read to you so you don't need to read the screen. Change outfits, play together WITHOUT a split screen. Can't fault this game. Really good.
on 15 June 2017
Bought this game after giving up on it about 7 years ago because my sister couldn't beat the last couple of levels no matter how many hours we put into it. When it arrived we were super excited and played it the day after it arrived, and after getting used to the controls again, through blood, sweat and tears, I managed to beat the level we were stuck on and then we both beat the last level. Really happy with the purchase, it's a great game and it helped me tick off a piece of unfinished childhood.
on 27 March 2017
My niece loved it that's all I can say good entrainment
on 23 April 2017
Very good!
on 3 December 2016
We got this for the 6 year old to start on the playstation, she loves it!
on 14 December 2014
i love this game, its so fun. i only wish i had some more people to play with so i could get the x2 stickers D;
on 4 August 2017
Awesome game
on 10 August 2017
Great one if you want to play a simple game with your kids!
on 16 June 2017
Great game for the kids. Great seller
on 30 March 2017
Great game. Good service.