Price:£8.97+ Free shipping

on 6 June 2009
it was good for the first week but after my son had played with it the metal bit in the middle came out
on 23 July 2013
While my grandson really enjoyed playing with the turntable the actual plastic turntable seemed rather loose and rotated too easily causing the tacks to get out of line and it would be better if the opposite connections were male/female and not male/male or female/female to ensure that overall track building is easier without having to try and find adapter pieces.

I would be very interested in a reply from Bigjigs.
on 7 December 2009
I enjoy building train sets with my kids where all the connection points of this turn table are used. It challenges the mind! The kids love the way it turns trains. We've had it for several years and it is still in good shape.
On the negative side it only fits one engine or carriage at a time, so longer trains have to go straight across and can't turn unless you break them up. This doesn't seem to worry little kids unduly, but if there were a bigger one I would get that.
on 27 January 2013
I'm basing my review on the hours of fun my two grandchildren, ( and probably their Dad!), have had with this - I can't really speak for myself as I haven't played with it!
Good, solid construction equal to that of Brio toys popular in the '70's. Great for encouraging hands on, imaginative play. Excellent value for money and doesn't need batteries! A winner all around.
on 8 May 2012
I was initially very pleased with this turntable, my son loved playing with it as part of his train set, however after about 2 months of use it snapped in half. My son is not particularly rough with his toys and I was disappointed that this product did not stand up to average use by a 3 year old.
on 11 January 2011
This item is great and now forms the centre-piece to any tracks built in our house! It does feel quite light but it does what it says on the tin so have no complaints. Would highly recommend.
on 5 March 2013
This is a great addition to a basic set, but be warned, you will need lots of extra track and other items to get it's full use, suggest buy some buffer stops to put on the unused ends.
on 1 January 2013
Well made wooden turntable. Easy to operate. Use finers or handle to turn. Can only accommodate a short train or carriages one or two at a time. Hours of fun for handling longer trains. There may be some delays on the line (all part of the fun).
on 23 April 2013
Costs a lot less than other turntables and is a sturdy wee bit of kit. A must have for any wooden railway :)
on 16 November 2011
My train mad son has been collecting Brio / BigJigs and such like tracks for 2 years now and we recently bought more accessories, this being one of them and it is super! Really makes a difference as now we have more ways to put the tracks :D Better than the last 4 way turn tables we have had!!