Colour: Black|Size: 43|Change

on 16 November 2012
Well i recently purchased the sandals so I can use them when I'm at my local swimming centre. The product seems good quality and they fit length wise ok. I chose a 45, which is 11 in UK. For me, I have wide feet so the actual straps could of been longer, however the velcro is pretty strong. A good purchase, but if you have wider feet I'd suggest looking elsewhere as the straps need to be longer on these. Or go for a bigger size?
on 27 April 2013
As most are saying on here - cheap, light and very comfortable. I brought them basically for the shower (I have really sore feet !!) but have taken to wearing them around the house as they are THAT comfy - absolute bargain !!!
on 13 January 2014
The quality and durability of this sandal appear at this early stage to be substantial and durable.

However for people like me who have a broad width of foot the cross securing strap on just meets the velcro fastening. Therefore I feel that a slightly loonger cross strap would be beneficial to this sandal and therefore raise it from just qualifying as a good product to one worthy of excellent.

Would I buy this sandal again, definately if the above recommendation was applied. Otherwise I may purchase this item again, but I would be searching other similar sandals on Ammazon.
on 11 March 2013
Really good quality and very comfortable. Bought these for my husband - he has trouble with an enlarged toe joint and found it difficult to get sandals with the Velcro strap. These are perfect. So good I'm ordering a second pair to have in reserve!
on 16 September 2014
The fully adjustable strap on these mules is useful, but the base is rather hard. After 4 weeks of wear the base started feeling lumpy and uncomfortable. Whether the base had deteriorated or the hardness had made my foot tender I'm not sure, but either way I had to stop wearing them. To get mules that are both comfortable and durable you may need to spend a bit more.
on 13 March 2016
I bought these to wear around the pool area of my local gym. They were good value and do the job well - still going strong 4 and a half months later. I'm a size 11, but have a fairly narrow foot and chose the 45 size which fits pretty well. It would have been nice if the velcro on the strap on the outer part of the sandal went further to the edge, so then you could tighten them further and they could fit better for people with even narrower feet - but I've not had any issues.

The strap part does take quite a long time to dry out (certainly in winter), so I've taken to placing them on top of a towel on radiator to dry them off before using them the next day!
VINE VOICEon 17 September 2015
Very nice mens sandals, true to size, more' flip flop like 'than my last pair by another brand but they are still great and I have got used to them quickly, quality feels reasonable and like how the top is velcro for adjustments. The sole is thick, I like them as slippers.
on 24 August 2015
My normal shoe size is 7.5, so ordered size 8 (or eurpean 42) and the size is just right for an upcoming holiday. It's great to return to this style of shoe which is much easier than those sandals that hook between the toes! Sandals feel comfortable
on 24 July 2014
Nice quality.

I find them a bit roomy - easy to slip off and my feet tend to roll off at the back to the side.

As a result i am trying to tighten the strap but alas there's not enough velcro.

I am presuming these are the correct size as my foot fits exactly on the inside line, but maybe a smaller size might have been better.

For the price and for the use they will get (poolside) they will do.
on 14 August 2014
Beautiful lightweight sandals with soft comfortable soles and strap, the velcro fastening is excellent with a jaw like grip and seat my feet like gloves. I have no worries or reservations about recommending these superb quality sandals which are manufactured by the well known sportswear firm of Rucanor. Look no further for comfort and reliability, these are excellent through and through.