Customer reviews

on 28 February 2017
My son is a fan of the show. Since getting this cd, i has been played more times than I could ever imagine. I know all of the words to each song now!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 January 2015
One of the problems about Me Too! is the music is so catchy. I've even found myself humming Dr Juno's Hospital song in the middle of Tesco's a few times, which is always amusing when someone else recognizes the tune!

So this album was perfect, plus, what else i love is some of the songs have been extended just for this album. So yep, all in all very happy!

1. Me too! Theme - Riverseafingal Vocals by Donna Krachan
2. I Need To Get to Work - Subway, Metro & Speedboat (Tina, Raymond, Mickey John)
3. Who's Home? (Granny Murray)
4. At Rudi's Market (Rudi)
5. Noisy Car (Ferry Boat Band)
6. Which Way Will I Go? (Raymond, Mickey John & Rudi)
7. At School With Mickey John (Mickey John)
8. I Need To Get To Work - Bus, Metro & Tramway (Bobby, Raymond & Dr Juno)
9. In Tina's Taxi (Tina)
10. Which Way Will I Go? (Dr Juno, Bobby, Tina)
11. On Bobby's Buses (Bobby)
12. Chuck, Louie and Juno
13. I Will Do It (Boys)
14. On Raymond's Train (Raymond)
15. Dr Juno's Hospital (Dr Juno)
16. I Will Do It (Female)
17. My Time Too (Granny Murray)
18. Granny Murray's Windy Day Lullaby (Granny Murray)
on 9 February 2015
it is absoultly great for the kids when in the car when you are going long journeys a big thankyou kind regards jane
on 12 March 2010
my daughter loves this programme and really enjoys singing along to the cd especially in the car. short songs that havnt been extended just to fill the cd. same voices as on the programme. brill
on 3 June 2009
My son loves it and it keeps him calm and happy in the car! We even have been known to sing along... Brilliant!
on 28 January 2010
Our daughter is mad about Me Too, and this CD has been a big success.
Strictly for fans of the show.
on 4 June 2009
This CD contains all the songs from the TV series, plus a couple of extras which are great fun and my daughter (18 mths) really enjoys listening to it. It's really lively, as I say it features all the songs from the different stars of the show, the theme tune and the words to all the songs are on the inlay card so there's loads to it really & it has been a HUGE hit in our house, really recommend it to any smallies who like to sing and dance!
on 23 September 2015
Brilliant cd. Great songs. Well worth it
on 28 December 2010
Bought for my 4 year old son who is new to Me Too programme. He only knew a few songs off the album as we have only seen 1 episode but having bought the dvd too I am sure its only days before we all know the songs!

He seems very happy with it regradless and as annoying as these songs are for grown ups the kids love them. Ideal for the car too if you can bear it. 5 years ago we were going through the Balamory motions with my daughter on cd and dvd and this is very similar.
on 12 March 2009
My 2 year old son loves this CD. We listen to it every morning on the way to nursery and then home again at night. We have great fun singing along and he has even learned to count to 5 thanks to Granny Murray. The fact that some of the actors don't sing too well is great too because myself and my husband are not that great either so its a perfect match!