Customer reviews

Style: Coffee Maker|Change

on 20 March 2017
This is such a simple, quick and perfect way of making coffee.... and I love it! I won't go repeating what everybody else has already said on here, other than "Try It!"

Only drawback is that I feel a bit bad for my de Longhirst icona espresso maker. My 6 year old coffee maker hasn't had a look in since I got my aero press!
on 28 August 2017
I'm not a coffee expert but it's certainly making a cup of coffee as good as most machines I've tasted! I use the 'inverted' method to let the coffee brew- just google it. Simple to use and quick to wash up. Little waste - i felt so wasteful throwing away all those capsules my coffee machine uses. Great coffee in 30 seconds!
on 3 July 2017
Can't believe how good this is - thought it was a fad, a gimmick but it lives up to its hype - phenomenal coffee with very little effort
on 6 March 2017
Does exactly what it says, great for camping or travelling to an area that doesn't have a coffee machine. It is a slow process as it is manual, but you can use the beans you like and it creates a good cup of coffee. It does need time.
on 16 April 2017
A mate of mine said this will make me 10% happier in the morning. He lied, I'm 30% happier in the morning now my coffee tastes amazing!
on 18 May 2017
Bought as a gift for a family member, they use it everyday. It is so easy to use and wash up. Great purchase.
on 12 July 2017
Loved it and they coffee it makes so bought a second for the camper. Excellent coffee so no need to spend £200 o a coffee machine.
on 12 August 2017
This product hardly needs another review, but i might as well add to its 5 star rating - it really is brilliant, I'll probably buy another for the office.
on 16 September 2017
The press is great, but I returned this one and bought another from ebay. This one arrive with everything except the calibration numbers embossed on the side. No major drama, I'm sure I could have marked it with a pen, but why should i ?

But it makes great coffee, bit of a faf, but well worth the trouble.
on 21 August 2017
I bought it to take on holiday but found myself using it at home. It makes great coffee especially espresso, better than any of the other machines I have at home.