on 20 March 2011
I bought five of these to archive a growing photo collection for off-site storage and backup. All worked flawlessly and the addition of a good solid case rather than just a spindle of discs gives me more confidence that they will still be in the same condition if I need to read them.

I'm happy with my choice and recommend them to anyone looking to do the same thing.
on 4 December 2013
I bought this item thinking there were 4 dics but it's only 1 and for the price of £6 is quite expensive. It says save £28.99 so what on earth a single blank blu-ray could cost £35. That price and the 4x make me think it was containing 4 discs.
on 1 November 2014
Can not write to this disc. Will not buy again. Also my writer has coped with every disc thrown at it, strange how it won't even recognise this one??
on 18 December 2013
Purchased to backup data on my computer. No issues recognising disk using Windows 8.1, backed up data using Nero 2014 and no issues.
on 14 February 2013
bags of storage for all your files photo's and the odd film or two or three good value back it up
on 31 March 2016
I bought this item thinking there were 4 dics but it's only 1.
on 1 March 2015
Very good seller. Super fast delivery. Recommended. Thanks!
on 16 October 2011
With an LG Super Multi Blue drive, it formats, but there are problems with writing to it. TDK's 25 GB discs are a lot better and more reliable, though only half the disc space.
on 14 November 2015