Customer reviews

on 19 June 2014
I purchased this case in order to store all of my DVD's and have found it very useful and compact in size. Whilst some reviews say that the inside wallets are 'flimsy', this is the case, but once all of your DVD's are inserted the wallet becomes strong, successfully holding all of the DVD's in place well.

Order was promptly dispatched and delivered within 3 days, so very pleased. Good useful product, would not hesitate purchasing this again for the reasonable price of £8. Must have storage for all those wanting to get rid of all your DVD cases!
on 1 August 2009
Personally, for the price I think these things are great. My DVD collection is fairly large and was taking up far too much space so when I saw these advertised on here I thought they would be a good thing. As they only store 240 discs I had to get two as my collection is more in the region of 400 to 480 discs, roughly.

However what the guy in the other review said about it not closing is not true. In one of mine I even took some of the sheets form the other one to make more room in it and it now stores an impressive 256 DVDs rather than the 240 it says it does, and it still closes =]

All in all a fantastic product in my opinion.
VINE VOICEon 12 January 2009
Okay this is exactly what you pay for it. It's cheap and Amazon's fast delivery means you can sort out your DVD collection quickly. Only thing you need to know is that this will not store 240 DVDs. The only reason I'm writing this review is to let you know that if you buy this to fill it you need to remove several pages to actually get the thing to close. The manufacturers haven't worked out what happens when you try to fit 240 DVDs into this holder. You can't fill in and then close it. Buy two if you collection is more than 200 DVDs as you'll need another one. That said for the price it's not exactly going to break the bank.
11 Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 June 2011
This product is great - it does what it needs to do. I have a large DVD collection and do a lot of travelling, so this has come in handy!

It does hold all 240 discs, unlike what others have said. If however you are one of those who like to have the info booklets in it as well then its most definitely not going to close. Yes, there are paper bits in each holder but its not too much of a pain to remove. The actual ring binder clip part is metallic making it durable and able to resist the strain of your discs. I have had plastic ones in the past that have snapped under the weight.

However, the only drawback is that when it is full, and you have it open at the front and you are turning the pages through, it puts a lot of tension on the plastic folder and you think it might rip the holes. Mine hasnt yet - but its a possibilty. The only solution I could come up with was to just be careful when going through it and not be too rough.

Regardless, I would buy it again if my dvd collection continues to grow. Its a great price, especially for the volume it has.
on 1 January 2014
Some time ago I was looking for a DVD wallet that would hold all my precious black and white crime thrillers and I decided to purchase this item. When it arrived I realised I had made the right decission as the quality, in my opinion was outstanding. It is extremely well made and man enough to handle all my DVDs. A month or so back I decided to purchase what I thought would be something similar from another seller; unfortunately I was mistaken as the item that arrived was an inferior immitation. As a consequence I shall always return to this seller for my DVD wallets in future. Well done.
on 26 August 2010
I have used CaseLogic in the past but the price of these tempted me. I am delighted to say that the cases do all they are supposed to. Which make will I go for next time? I don't know. Both are 5* products. CaseLogic wins on quality, Neo don't seem quite the quality but are a fraction of the price.
on 25 January 2016
Brilliant product I've bought loads of CD wallets to house my hundreds of DVD's and CD's and this is the best, partly because it's so solid and the pages are strong - but the best thing was the surprise to discover it was a ring binder kind of wallet. I didn't know this until it arrived! I've only been able to buy 'strap' type wallets where you have to take all the pages out if you need to change pages round (or if you discover a page is half out). With this one, as with a ring binder, you just take out the page you need. I'm going to have to replace a lot of 'strap' type wallets with these wallets, now I know they exist!
on 24 October 2015
Very good for storing huge numbers of DVD's and CD's in a small space and easy to index them if that's what you need. Seems robust enough for infrequent use and the case is good quality. Useful to be able to swap them around like a ring binder and take 'pages' out and put them elsewhere.
Nothing to do with the product but think very carefully about dumping CD and DVD cases. There'e an awful lot of information on them that the disc itself doesn't have
on 3 April 2014
I ordered this Carry Case from Media Replication and apart from it arriving the next working day which was awesome, the item itself is so handy, Stores a lot of Discs and is so easy to find what I am looking for now and is such a great space saver.
I recommend this to everyone who needs to organize their collection and keep them all in one place.
I also ordered the 120 disc case at the same time which arrived with this. Both perfect.
on 18 August 2015
Brilliant - does exactly what I needed. It's now nearly filled - need to stop buying DVDs! Seems to have more than enough space for 240 discs and is robust. Zip can be a tiny bit fiddly but I'm nit-picking. Sadly, I now have over 120 empty DVD cases I'd like to pass on to a good home and, though you can pay up to £17 for that many on Amazon, no-one seems to want mine for a bargain £2!