on 24 April 2017
I properly used the Led Lenser P4BM Pen Torch last weekend for the first time. I participated in a 2 day airsoft game and the torch came very handy during the night when w had to read maps, instructions or simply look in the backpack for snacks.

Firstly, I like how this torch fits onto my chest rig molle. There is a very nice, strong pocket clip that held the torch nicely in place during the two days of running and crawling without me worrying about it falling.
The torch is built from high quality aluminium that makes it very rugged. The surface of the torch is textured for extra grip and the pack included a wrist strap to avoid loosing it in case it was dropped.
The light is not extremely bright but considering the intended use for the torch it's more than adequate. If it was any brighter the light reflected off the illuminated surface would blind the user. Also, in my case, it would have given away our position.
The tail switch is covered by a rubber protective membrane and has a nice click when turning it on and of. The beam can be zoomed in and out by twisting the torch head.
The cap has an o ring to prevent water and dust from getting inside the torch, which is always a bonus.

Given my experience with the Led Lenser P4BM Pen Torch I have to say that I am 100% satisfied and do not regret buying it.
If you're a mechanic, electrician, paramedic or anything in between and need a small and reliable torch this is the one for you.
on 16 August 2017
I am a helicopter pilot, who living in Scotland, required to inspect the aircraft in the dark. This torch has a clear white beam and when set to the most focussed mode is good enough for me to see detail 6m above me. It fits nicely into a pen pocket and has had a few drops, which it has survived. The battery life is incredible. I actually bought another one for home. Yes you can get some VERY cheap LED torches (I have in the past) But sometimes it IS worth paying a bit more for something.
on 22 July 2017
I originally thought it was a bit expensive compared to similar LED lensers. However, I found that the torch can produce an extremely uniform field of light, that makes it easier to see details than with any other torch I have tried. It was useful when I brought it with me on a city vacation and needed additional light to see details in old buildings. Also for reading in bed it is better than an ordinary flashlight.
on 27 March 2017
Great torch but now broken after 2m and unable to return it. Not good enough - update Amazon extremely quick with a reply and replacement is being sent out. I must add I've used led lensers for years and never had one fault like this after such a short period. I have a larger torch which I use a lot and have had for +6 years
on 18 June 2017
Good quality not as bright as I thought it would be,but still ok.
on 26 June 2017
excellent
on 9 June 2017
Good
on 3 July 2017
Really not bright at all yes clear light but no distance less than 2 metres at most !
on 24 March 2017
Never turned back since I found this
on 27 June 2017