Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 December 2016
great film.
on 4 February 2009
This cd was brought for my 7yr old daughter following the film, it has been on continuous loop in her bedroom ever since. Great songs with a real mixture of pop and some ballads
on 5 February 2009
I bought this for my 8 year old daughter and she absolutely loves it. All the songs from the hit Disney Film. If your kids love the film they will love this CD.
on 1 February 2009
By the description I believed the movie camp rock was included with the sound track but it isnt. It is a dvd with videos of the songs and extra behind the scenes stuff.
Sound track is brill and it is played constantly!
delivery as promised and of course it is great quality.
on 8 January 2013
My daughter loves the Camp Rock movie and is always wandering around the house singing the songs so I figured the soundtrack would be a great buy for her for Christmas .. And I was right !!
on 2 January 2014
I think this is a brilliant cd with lots of songs to make u dance and rock. I would recommend this cd to somebody who liked the Jonas brothers because it has a lot of their type of music.
on 25 September 2014
Bought that as advertised to be a SACD, but instead I found a regular CD inside. Very disappointed. Description is misleading.
on 4 August 2013
My five and seven year old Kids loved the,film and soundtrack , great entertainment can really reccommend it, a ++++++++
on 28 January 2013
Love the film and also love all the songs thank u! Joe jonas and Demi lovatos duet still give me goose bumps :)
on 27 January 2013
We love the CD, all the songs are great. My daughter loves it.We like to sing it in the car when we travel.