Customer reviews

on 22 March 2018
Brilliant thank you
on 20 September 2013
I originally thought that this would have been too cumbersome to be useful oh how I have been proved wrong. I use this template regularly when quilting. I wouldn't be without it now.
2 people found this helpful
on 5 January 2018
Easy to use just what I needed
on 1 September 2014
Fantastic for medium size projects easy to use even if you have dexterity probs excellent service
on 21 December 2016
I have the EZ Quilting 6.5 x 24 ruler and needed a smaller one. So I purchased this EZ Quilting 6.5 x 13 ruler.

Lines can be seen clearly and the quality is great.
on 30 August 2013
Fantastic quality product, excellent and affordable price in comparison to other retailers. Price on many of the EZ Simplicity Acrylic Templates varies daily, so when you see a bargain price purchase immediately.
One person found this helpful
on 17 November 2015
Good quality. Easy to see through with markings in inches as well as centimeters.
on 22 May 2014
cant comment christmas pressie for my wife, on her wish list, she seems to like it & use it so must be ok
on 25 December 2015