Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

KONG Premium Catnip 2 oz.
Size: 2 oz|Change
Price:£4.30+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 8 May 2017
Cats loved this in the past so it was the only catnip product I'd buy but this latest shipment there seems to be a change. New container, new formula? Well now they simply ignore it. Will have to try an alternative.
on 16 April 2017
Normally my cats respond well to catnip however this stuff for some reason they don't seem to like, I think it is a little corse in comparison to some of the others and even when in a toy they don't overly like it!
on 22 October 2016
Our cats went mad for this stuff. Amazing to watch. Was on floor for no more than 10seconds before cat went barmy. Great for entertainment. Also believe it's good for human health if used in certain contexts. Will perhaps try sometime. Plenty to go at here.
on 8 April 2017
I have been buying this for a long time now... This is a definite preference for my cats. Once the seal is broken I have to lock the pot away; because they will play with that too, and I don't want it everywhere if they manage to unscrew it. :D :D
on 9 April 2017
Cant belive how much she likes this i bourght origenly to put on the scrachung poast to get her to use it more i have also used it to stuff a few cat toys i made , it does kinda make me feal like my cats dealer
on 30 June 2017
Not sure whether there are different types of catnip, but both my cats completely ignore this stuff. Months after purchase, I opened this one and a very remaining few dregs of old catnip and both cats are completely indifferent to this and go straight to the old stuff.
It even smells different to me.
on 25 September 2017
JJD0002257016377117 a very fresh product. my 6 year old cats have started playing again. they are excited with the smell.
please hide in toys, bedding (although they claw the bedding). would recommend this product
on 9 April 2017
Our cats love this. It's a favourite for rolling around in outside in a sunny patch- too messy for inside use- although it could go inside a suitable toy. The small crinkle toy is a hit too. We've brought this a few times as it's quality and value for money.
on 20 June 2017
My cat just love it, and its not filled up with twigs like others are.
on 20 May 2017
The cat only liked this for a week and after any time I brought it out it seemed to have no effect on him. Not sure if it the cat or if the product wears off after you open the lid... still pretty cheap so it's ok.