Customer reviews

Price:£2.18+ Free shipping

on 2 March 2017
I got fed up with my partner not remembering whether he had taken his pills, so I bought him this. I knew it was good because I already had one myself. Sturdy product for the price.
on 8 November 2010
Excellent value from seller: Pharmacy Place... item does exactly what it's supposed to! Lids close tightly so there's no chance of the compartments opening while carrying this small, neat pill holder in a bag.
on 12 October 2013
Has a nice solid feel to it and is able to take quite a few pills in each compartment, but nice and small to carry around. Recommended.
on 27 December 2013
Does exactly what it says. It has enable my teenage child to keep to their medication. Small, cheap and simple but very effective. Would recommend to anyone.
on 15 January 2014
I find this incredibly useful because it reminds me to take my pills. When I finish one day I open the next and can see at a glance how many pills are in the pot. When taking pills every day it is easy to forget whether it has been done or not. This helps me keep a balance in my medication. It is easy to fill and use.
on 7 May 2014
I bought this case to organise my daily intake, and it does the job I wanted it to do. Thanks a lot.
on 21 February 2016
This is nice and sturdy, I have had it for months niw and letters haven't faded. It actually also has week-day initials in braille, which can be an advantage for some users.

Honestly, it's smaller than I thought (I misjudged my needs, my fault!) so it is good as long as you don't need many tablets, or tablets are not too large. I have bought a larger version from another supplier for my daily intake, and I am using this one when traveling as it is nice and small to carry around in my bag.
on 28 July 2014
Remembering to take my daily migraine medication has been a 30 year chore. This pill reminder helps.

It's fairly small but each compartment easily holds four standard paracetamol capsules.

The 'days' are well printed and are easy to read. The Braille, however, isn't the greatest.

The compartments are easy to open but closing them again can be tricky.

If it had been made of clear plastic it would have been perfect.
on 6 December 2014
This is okay as long as you don't need many tablets each day. It's smaller than I thought (prob my fault!!). I've used it daily for about 5 weeks and now the lettering on the top is wearing away. I'll use a permanent marker soon so I know what day each is more easily. But okay for price.
on 12 April 2015
It is how it looks in the photo. Works perfectly well. Does what it is supposed to. Letters are nice and big and the compartments hold a few pills, so it's okay is you have a fairly small daily regimen. May be too small for more advanced users.