Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Drake Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 23 February 2014
Blue ink cartridges for my Lamy fountain pen. I have 5 italic nibbles Lamy pens I have different ink colours in rather then using one pen and switching cartridges. I use purple, brown, black, red and now blue inks ! A great product.
on 28 February 2014
I have ordered same cartridges from seller before and they represent good value for money, much cheaper than high street retailers. My son uses his Lamy pens for school and homework contantly so I normally 2 boxes of cartridges at the same time.
on 28 February 2013
Arrived very promptly, is an official Lamy ink cartridge which is undamedged. Really Noting more to expect from an offical lamy item.
on 19 December 2014
Quality = Lamy. Good quality and price. Fast delivery too.
on 10 May 2016
What I expected from LAMY really.

I like this ink as it flows very easily onto the paper without bleeding through.
The cartridges are easy to use and mess free.
I use these cartridges in my LAMY Safari medium nibbed pen (linked here)LAMY safari DB03065 Medium Nib Fountain Pen - Charcoal Matt Black
review image
on 25 March 2016
These cartridges offer along lasting dark blue colour. Due to the being a Lamycartridge they fit well and do not leak. Highly recommended for Lamy pens.
on 21 January 2016
The headline is misleading - I thought I had ordered 5 packs, not one. Better buy it in a stationary shop for the same price.
on 29 November 2014
I bought these at the same time as my fountain pen. So cheap and speedy delivery. I should have bought more!
on 4 April 2013
Great price for these. Much better than the shops. I now avoid Smiths and John Lewis' when I need these.
on 22 February 2013
I can't get too excited about these, but they do the job they are designed for at a reasonable price!