on 18 July 2010
My 3 year old son loves 'building' and had wanted a tool belt for some time. The wooden tools are lovely and well made, unfortunately the same cannot be said for the belt. The belt, although adjustable, was still far to be big for my 'average' sized sons waist, fortunately I was able to unpick some of the stitching to more fully adjust the size. Disappointingly the plastic pockets that keep the tools in fell apart in less than 2 weeks, making the belt useless - I had one very disappointed son, although still having the well-made tools did help!
on 26 February 2010
The tool belt made my son Edgar feel like he really was Bob the Builder all tooled up and ready for a job. Unfoirtunately the plastic film pockets of the carpenters belt are not very durable due to the tension caused by the larger tools being inserted and withdrawn many times. Eventually those pockets failing and not being able to retain the toy tool within the belt.

However when first used completed the feeling of being a real builder within my sons paly experience.

It was a worthwhile toy and useful learning experience.
on 4 January 2014
This is a lovely tool belt with good quality tools but with one major drawback-the belt is far too bigs to fit any 2/3 year old, as suggested by the age range. My son is an average sized 3 year old and the belt is swimming on him him, even at the tightest setting. He can still use the tools but the belt was sort of the whole idea...!
on 25 February 2015
Fantastic little "make believe" toy for a child, we own a private day nursery and are always looking for good quality resources,
this is definitely good quality and being wood will stand up to many hours of play from our children.
on 15 May 2015
I bought this as a present for my grandson and he really looks `the part` in this. He loves to help his dad to `fix` things that need to be mended as well as fixing his slide and his toys whether they need it of not!
on 25 October 2013
My son loves these tools and initially liked the fact that they were on a belt. However, even after sewing the belt is too big for him and slips down off his waist. He is a larger than average 3 and a half year old and when the belt arrived it was big enough to fit me (I'm a size 10, 37 year old!)
on 25 September 2017
Lovely little tool belt. Great to have an authentic toy range that isn't a plastic franchise of a tv show. Son loved the tools and now 'helps' out around the house. Only issue I'd say is that for a three year old the belt comes up ever so slightly big and does slip down.
on 14 March 2017
This is a really cute and classy toy made out of wood. Our nephew loved it and couldn't wait to put it on and go around with the hammer fixing everyone's knees!!
A good value toy.
on 27 November 2017
xmas present so unopened - but seen in a store in summer prior to purchasing and is of good quality and looks robust
on 5 June 2017