Customer reviews

Iron Man OST
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 July 2013
The score of Iron Man is definitely very nice, not all the tracks are exactly made to be listened without images, but Trinkets to kill a prince, Mark I, Fireman, Mark II, Driving with the Top Down are worth to be part of your mp3 compilation for commuting, or jogging. I love the way Djawadi wrote the score and the themes dedicated to the Iron Man, not a fanfare but a progression, "it's coming, it's coming, there it is". Very very nice.
on 29 December 2011
I bought this for my wife thinking it was going to have all the music from the film on it, e.g. AC/DC Black in Black etc, however, this is actually the musical score from the film rather than the track listing of the featured artists. If you read the detail of the product this is actually quite clear, but I bought it on the assumption that it was the latter, my bad their.
I was dissappointed that the album wasn't what I thought it was going to be but as this was my fault not Amazon's I've still given it 3 stars as it is what it say's it is, just not my taste.
on 7 May 2013
fantatsic soundtrack- everything on it to feel back in the movie! Bought for a 7 year old fan - enjoyed by the whole family!
on 27 March 2014
This is a smashing sound track album that evokes the movie as you listen to it .If you love Iron Man you will love this.
on 17 May 2016
Good ost,really like the the first track driving with the top down,and the instituitionilised song!
on 14 January 2016
Not as great as I remember it, but worth a listen too
on 4 June 2015