Customer reviews

Size: 20mm x 10m White|Change

on 13 March 2016
I used this to help with a cable management project that I did on my desk.
I reviewed all the items that I used, so if you're interested then check out my profile!
Anyway, this product is great. Quite expensive but really good.
I used 2 strips of it on everything that I wanted to stick down to the underside of my desk, cut it with scissors and apply. AND THAT'S IT!
There is a weight limit of 500g per 20x20 mm of tape, although you can extend this, by using SUPER GLUE!
I bought some superglue and applied this to both pieces, on the sticky side. The reason I combined super glue and velcro is so then the products (like extension leads) are still detachable - although stuck when I want them to be.
The super glue technique worked a treat and now everything is solid on the underside of my desk. It looks great!
You get a decent length of velcro, although in my project I used just over 2 rolls of it, although I did manage to make a fair amount of waste due to poor planning.
Be sure to know you have enough, but try to be conservative as it's quite expensive!

I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to go under a project similar to mine, or any place where you want to give something a location via velcro.

Product description at time of review:
Easy to use
Alternative to nails, screws and glues
Holds up to 500 g per 20 x 20 mm
2.5 m hook and loop tape per pack
Cut to required size
review image review image review image review image review image
Amazing stuff. As a teacher I'm always using hook and loop style adhesives in displays and resource construction. I needed some similar adhesives for our new home to hang pictures in awkward places where nails couldn't be used and to tidy up my home cinema experience. The official velcro holds very well with both the hook and loop AND the 3M style adhesive strip holding weight securely in varying temperatures and on assorted material surfaces.
on 14 May 2017
Velcro works great, but the strips only stick to completely clean and flat surfaces, they've come off of slightly bumpy or soft surfaces after a few days.
on 10 August 2017
Bought it specifically to use on our Parker Knoll chairs that have armrest covers attached with velcro strips and although it clearly states that the tape is not suitable for fabrics we did use it on the upholstery and it's doing the job.

WHY ONLY 4 STARS?
After leaving for 24 hours to set (as per the instruction) the strips didn't stick to the upholstery as well as we have expected. Still great alternative to nails and screws.
on 27 January 2017
It has some good strength to it, i have my Anker Battery Bank suspended on the side of my desk and its quite a hefty power bank its it has not dropped off, its hard to cut down with scissors, i had a good 5 min of cutting into it, but in the end i got there and it was well worth the time, highly recommend!
on 5 April 2017
The Stick on Velcro tape is a fabulous resource for me. I have made beautiful charts for the children I work with in my class. The stick on is very strong. It holds on well onto the laminated sheets that I made for the charts. I will be buying more in the future when I run out.
on 17 March 2017
Used this to fix a burglar alarm pad to the wall but allow us to take it ad move it elsewhere if necessary. This holds good and strong, both in terms of adhesiveness to the wall and alarm keypad, but also the velcro itself.
on 15 May 2017
Bought this to place on nets on my windows to keep bugs out during summer. They are brilliant; I just cut them to size and stuck very well to both windows and nets. Will be buying more of these when needed.
on 17 May 2017
Doesn't stick as well as I had hoped, the command strips are far better! Wouldn't hold my child's mini canvas up and that is very light (10cm square)
on 22 April 2017
Not supplied in a box as shown, just a coil, which soon becomes unmanageable. This was intended to carry in a toolbox, but this will now not be possible. I expected the product to represent the picture shown otherwise this would not have been purchased.

Not Happy, will now have to buy from another supplier.