Customer reviews

Colour: White|Change

on 18 October 2013
just what I wanted, end opener just right for nail polish and opening things like bleach when you have to press both side in and a small child in not available to open it for you.
delivery was fast
on 30 April 2017
The Brabantia Universal Opener is one of my most used gadgets in the kitchen. There seems to be nothing that it cannot tackle successfully and I would recommend it to anyone who has difficulty in opening any of the challenging packaging which abounds in our supermarkets today. It is slim enough to rest easily in a drawer and lightweight and well designed to be useful to those of us with Arthritis in the hands. The price is reasonable and the item was packaged well, arriving before the promised date. Definitely a five star product.
on 9 May 2017
The most useful item I've always had in the kitchen. This is a new one (for travel) as they seem to make even small plastic drinking bottles impossible to open!! Aw. I do recommend this product (though a bit heavy, as metal...if travelling...but essential in the kitchen)
on 7 March 2017
My parents bought one years ago, I don't know why I didn't buy one sooner (male bravado perhaps? :-) ). I've since purchased a second one for the Mother in Law.
on 17 August 2017
You might think these are a bit big for what they do but they are excellent - so many variations on a theme. Very good quality and a very good price. Why I didn't buy one of these before, after years of nearly tearing off bits of skin trying to open these ridiculous plastic screw tops on milk bottles and other metal types from jars, I don't know.
on 26 February 2013
I bought this for my elderly parents who were having considerable difficulty trouble getting tops off things like milk. They now have no trouble and use it all the time, not just for milk but for many other jars and bottles.
on 12 May 2017
Marvellous...i have arthritis in fingers and this device helps me with gripping jars..tops..etc..sturdy well made..thank you..G.S.S.
on 2 June 2017
great opener ,easy to use. I can now open any bottle or jar without steam coming out of my ears through frustration.
on 19 June 2017
very good but may also need a jar-grip to help open jars etc things. Making the handles longer would help!!
on 8 April 2017
Fits everything that I have tried it on. Well made and worth the extra cost over a cheap one