on 20 September 2017
This is a remarkably good product. I didn't buy one when I first got my razor, seeing it as an expensive gimmick. But when the price came down I thought I'd give it a try. And it's great. Cleans the shaver very well, better than I manage with the brush (and it saves me having to brush it out).
The effect on shaving is very good, I take less time shaving and it cuts better. I didn't expect that and it was a pleasant surprise.
Now I know what it can do I'd buy it again.
on 28 April 2017
good but expensive for what it is
on 2 September 2017
Very good, as described, good value too.
on 11 August 2017
Works just like the original
on 2 June 2010
My original one died. Well it probably never worked that well to begin with. This new one seems to use less cleaning fluid and is a bit quieter. Good stuff. Plus delivery was super fast. Great!
on 13 December 2015
Disappointed that the Mains Lead had to be purchased separately. Would have thought that any electrical device would have a connecting lead'
on 16 April 2016
Foolishly when I bought the clean and CHARGE unit I kind of expected it to be capable of supplying the required electrical supply. Then found out I had to spend another 23 pounds for the cable. Would have been cheaper for me to buy a whole new razor in the sales.
on 5 March 2013
Although I felt that the item was a little expensive, my shaver hasn't been the same without it. When I use the cleaner, my shaver is fully charged and clean every morning. Like using a new shaver.
on 17 December 2011
Very good product cleans the razor well, make sure you purchase the clean and renew cartridges at the same time as the clean and charge unit. Not clear in the description that they are a seperate item.
on 28 April 2016
Direct replacement - works well. Rinse my razor with water daily now so cartridges are lasting for ages.