on 24 February 2014
Bought this for our roborovski dwarf hamster. The cage is great, she has loads of room to run around, and loads of room for extra toys to stop her becoming bored. Very pleased with it. I didn't find the instructions very clear to build it. Mostly it was easy, but I did get confused at a couple of points. I broke the spindle for the wheel trying to work that out, and the lid arrived with a crack on it.
7 people found this helpful
on 26 May 2018
delivery was great but the lid has 2 cracks on it so not happy if not for the cracks i would of give it 4 stars but not going to now shame as it is a nice cage
on 29 July 2013
This is bigger than the picture looks, its great. My daughter is delighted and the hamster is too. Easy to assemble.
8 people found this helpful
on 15 May 2018
Great cage. This is my second one. Cage top a bit cracked at side.
on 20 February 2015
I love the cage, but unfortunately the clear top arrived broken and snapped in several places, would love a replacement of the top part only. Cannot send for refund as I'd be left with a hamster with no home!
One person found this helpful
on 4 July 2018
Still have the cage
on 11 July 2017
Plenty of space, although a little complicated to put together but once up - my hamster loved it (being moved from a smaller cage) would definitely recommend for every hamster!!
on 16 March 2018
Very good quality cage. It has lots of space and everything together looks exactly as on the picture.
on 9 June 2016
Brilliant. I haven't assembled the cage yet, but i have a similar one so I know what to expect. I got the used- good for £15 from amazon, and it's brand new!
on 17 July 2013
The product its self is great, easy to assemble and very spacious for the hamster.
But the box it arrived in needs to be more protected as it did arrive damaged, it was easily fixed with a bit of glue as all the bits were still in the box.
But all in all very good cage, would highly recommend it.
One person found this helpful