Customer reviews

on 14 August 2016
I believe I have been asked to review this before, but I can never say enough times how much I value this product. I can highly recommend this a breakfast, and further recommend that you follow this up with the 'Holford Diet' in its entirety. On a mundane level, the powder is always of a consistent quality, and the packaging survives minimal outer covering through the mail every time.
on 14 August 2011
This product does what it says on the tin...I use it daliy in my breakfast smoothie and dont feel hungry for ages..its a complete food and great when you dont have time for breakfast or want a healthy alternative to the usual breakfast choices.
Little bit pricey compared to whey powders but its a whole differant ball game nutritionally so you get what you pay for.
on 24 April 2017
It's a great product. BUT couldn't it be in a much larger quantity/tub so that the price of shipping can be cut down??!!? It is totally obscene to have to pay the full price of shipping on each tub when ordering several of them at the same time; 3 times the quantity of
a 300g tub in one would definitely reduce the cost!!
on 25 February 2013
Great product for people on the go. A substanitially filling breakfast. I would totally recommend. Add a banana and berries to make it even wholesome. keeps you going till lunch.
on 17 December 2011
If your working shifts and following the wisdom of Patrick Holford these shakes are really superb, it does just what it says on the tin - very recommendable
on 3 June 2017
great product, but would like another flavor
on 5 May 2017
Have been using it for a while and I am very happy with it. My nails are much stronger I have much more energy in the mornings and it has helped me with my weight. I now have a standing order for the and have spread the word.
on 24 June 2017
love this so much
on 10 May 2013
Again love this get up and go mixxed with berries and Soya is lovely first hing in the morning to start the day
on 1 November 2013
Puts you in the mind of a healthy life style. Seems to line the stomach therefore stops hunger pains before the next meal