on 7 June 2016
Already got two weather stations although one of them was bought specially to keep an eye on humidity inside my house due to damp issues and I originally bought this one for my parents-in-law who live abroad. They love it and so do I. Now with three transmitters I get different temperatures on each weather station but that's really due to their location around the garden or what they are attached to, i.e. one of them is under a lean to and it catches the sun late in the evening in the summer so gives a higher reading than the other two which are on the front and back of the dog's kennel which is in the shade. It isn't easy to choose which product/model to purchase but I'm very happy with this one.
on 31 January 2018
The actual machine does what it does well. Basic machine; just outside and inside temperature and basic humidity and weather trend. We wanted it for Wetter Willie, who dresses according to the conditions. Sad, I know, but keeps us entertained waiting for him to get down to his Speedos, an event for which here in Scotland we may have to wait a while. The first of these we bought had a defective outside sensor and didn't work, but the replacement came in a couple of days and all is good.
on 19 January 2018
Very nice in all respects EXCEPT:
indoor and outdoor units take different battery sizes;
as other reviewers have stated, my outdoor unit stopped working after less than 4 months and, despite going through the irritating reset process 3 times and carefully checking the batteries, I cannot bring it back to active service.
The outdoor unit costs a fortune compared with the entire system and who wants to risk it when the thing stops working after the returns period is over.
Requested some action from the manufacturer. No reply
The outdoor temperature the MAIN reason to buy one of these units so now just junk.
on 13 October 2016
Great weather station with nice clear display.

On occasions I can lose the connection with the outdoor sensor but it only lasts for a hour or so and comes back, time connection can go down as well now and again but does not effect the accuracy.

On the whole pleased dispite the little connection problems, which could just be where I have sited the sensor and my location.
on 27 August 2013
Well that's what we call him but even in all this hot weather he doesn't wear his shorts very often! although we have seen him in shorts and with an umbrella!! I know it wasn't much money, but I thought it would have lasted longer than a couple of weeks before things went wrong. The clock is spot on. The temperature at the top which is the outdoor temp, (or in our case the garage) doesn't always work. I have tried moving the sensor about but that makes no difference. So I am not sure if it is good value. Even during the very hot weather in June he still had his top and trousers on. I think the rest of it works OK.
on 6 May 2014
I got this to replace my old one which had given up the ghost, it does what it says on the box and for me quite accurate for me , he doesn't take his clothes off like my other chap used to so a bit disappointing in that respect but hey it does what it's supposed to

Update.

The transmitter of this item has now failed have emailed to see if it can be replaced under the warranty otherwise 9 months working is down the pan so not worth it.

Update,
This item was replaced within the week so cant complain and the new one is working fine.Thank you Amazon.
on 23 January 2014
This was a Christmas present for my Mum and Dad as their old weather station had given up. The remit for a new one was for clear large writing. This definitely fits the bill. They are chuffed to bits with it and love the way the man gets changed throughout the day depending on the weather. Obviously at this time of year he has worn his overcoat and carried his umbrella most days, so I can't wait to hear reports of him during the summer months!
on 4 December 2017
Good value Weather Station if you can do without Rainfall and Wind Speed indications, which I can since these are the weaknesses in the more expensive Stations. Look it up online, retrospectively, if you need to know.
on 14 July 2016
I have brought this weather station twice now for presents and both people were thrilled With them. I love how the man shows you what to wear outside according to the temperature. You just stick the thermometer peice outside and then the temperature ect shows up on the little screen. It seems perfect every time
on 29 September 2015
When my 'original' Weatherboy' Weather station gave up the ghost I wondered if it could be replaced, but I needn't have worried! This Technoline version is just as good and a very favourable price too. The display is clear and informative. It's forecasting capability reasonably accurate and it's doddle to set up. Highly recommended.