on 2 December 2017
Initially, this cable seemed fine - the picture looked good. It arrived promptly and I was happy. However, that was when I used this cable in isolation, just to test. Once I also plugged in a Chromecast into the TV, there was lots of interference with the picture. I removed the Chromecast and the picture cleared up! This would lead me to believe that any shielding on this cable (as stated in the description) is minimal at best. So technically this cable does provide a decent signal, so long as you don't connect anything else to your TV but who doesn't connect their TV to something like a satellite box or games console etc? Not really fit for purpose.
on 8 December 2016
Had problems for many, many years that when rain started over the Winter hill area I lost the signal to one of my TV's. Now it never occurred to me that this could be a lead problem since the same thing happened at another aerial point in another room with a different lead and the same TV and yet it never happened with the TV that was normally on the lead in that room, so always presumed that the TV was sensitive to signal loss.

Both the original leads are of different manufacturer and the one on the main TV a 42" plasma came with the TV.

Tested the lead with a signal strength meter earlier this week whilst it was plugged into the aerial socket and found that the signal barely illuminated the first light on the LED scale, the new lead illuminate's the full scale so I think I can safely say the problem is cured.
One person found this helpful
on 6 November 2017
I got this so I could run a coax to the BT box from the wall and then another from the BT box to the TV.

It arrived and I plugged it in. There was no signal to the BT box. I checked the signal strength and it was zero. I put the old cable back in and it all worked again. So usings my powers of deduction I decided it was this cable.

Although I imagine my misfortune is a one off, they make these en masse, there’s bound to be a couple of faulty ones. Unfortunately that’s what I got.

I won’t bother returning it as for £3 it’s not worth the 5 mile trip to the post office.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 24 November 2016
I had a very simple problem. We had moved the TV somewhere else, and now the existing TV cable wouldn't reach. There seemed to be some inconsistent reviews across similar items like this (at the 15m length). I gambled and bought this one, which had higher reviews. I've set it up and there are absolutely no issues. It's picking up the same channels and has the same signal strength as our previous cable.

If you are purchasing something like this, just remember not to bend the cables if it can be avoided. That might cause damage (and may explain some of the negative reviews).
on 26 January 2018
Exactly what you are paying for. This is a good and reliable cable two months later I can watch live TV on my LG tv.LG 49UJ670V 49 inch 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart LED TV (2017 Model) The cable does not cause any noise and it does get affected from any other cables.

The service was really good I received as it was described and it works. I wish it was included with my TV.
on 8 December 2017
Cheap co axial sockets are too loose ..they slip out at the lightest touch
Absolute rubbish! Shame I had to give it a star to comment!!
on 2 June 2017
I do not know why I waited so long in replacing my old cable which was far too short. I needed a replacement for the one I had that plugs into the wall and then my TV. I love the length, the quality, the delivery time and price. I would definitely recommend.
One person found this helpful
on 8 November 2015
I live in an apartment and needed a cable to connect my TV to the plate on the wall, which in turn connects to the communal aerial. This does the job perfectly, and I get a great Freeview reception. Both ends connect firmly, without being too lose or at risk of coming out. I'm very pleased with it.
on 10 August 2015
Remarkable! I could not receive several Freeview channels despite getting many expert opinions and help. As a last resort, I decided tha it was worth trying a new aerial cable as my aerial did get the missing channels and viewed them on my older Panasonic TV. To my astonishment, I replaced the old cables which were not soldered with this new cable and there were the missing channels on my Panasonic Freeview box. Now I could record the Proms 2015 in HD and surround and backup the best to Blu-ray. Superb. Delighted with this excellent product.
on 9 September 2016
No issues at all.
Short enough to be able to easy to bundle up and hide behind the TV.
All channels seem to have a decent signal.
Comes with male/female adaptor, but this wasn't needed.

Bought for £3.75.