Customer reviews

on 23 April 2014
We've taken this on several family camping trips and it is a lot of fun to play with, especially with little groups of children. My son has learned to take turns playing this game and his manual dexterity has really improved alongside it.

One note, the first couple of times we tried to play this with my (then just three years old) son he found it quite hard. Still a little perseverance and we now have fun doing this together. It is relatively small in the box so it's good to take to restaurants etc to play at the table.

The set itself is beautifully made and charming to look at. The dolphin also stands on its tail which amuses my son. Highly recommended.
on 18 November 2013
I liked the look of this toy when I saw it on Amazon. I must say the photo does not do it justice. It is a beautiful, well-crafted toy, which is also very educational. Will withstand even the toughest tots! Beautifully boxed, so it is ideal for giving as a gift.
on 18 August 2014
This is fun for kids and adults. And so versatile, my 3yo comes up with different games using the blocks. Even the 1yo plays with the dolphin. Very good quality item.
on 25 October 2014
Good educational toy bought for my toddler. Very pleased.. Its even challenging for adults.
Very well done and good quality (wooden)
on 27 August 2016
interesting toy, away from the mainstream, well made, simple
bought it for our now 3.5 year old who is mature and can concentrate! Shes not interested in playing the actual balancing game though! Prefers to just play with the coloured cylinders.

Us as adults havent managed to pile all of prices on the dolphin it!
on 28 August 2015
Lovely wooden set, my little girl still plays with them.. Age 5 yrs.
on 25 January 2015
Great game, really well made. Kept a 2, 4 and 6 year old entertained. All enjoyed playing it together and on their own.
on 4 February 2016
My children love that. It's fun, challenging and exciting. It's also nicely made.
on 26 November 2016
Poor quality: wood hasn't been sanded everywhere and it can hurt small fingers
on 1 December 2015
Great game for children. Very well made and prompt delivery