on 18 February 2015
Really good. This was the third toilet seat we tried. I don't know if we have an odd shaped loo or what, but one from Boots did not fit (moved around), another from Tesco did not sit on properly! This one has been brilliant. The rubber grips seat well. Does not move at all when child sits on. Front bit essential for boys!
on 3 July 2017
We have two different toilets in the hours, and this seat fits them both equally well. Simply pops on top on the adult seat and importantly doesn't slip about due to the rubber rim on its base.Easy to wipe clean and withstands being dropped onto a tile floor. Originally bought one, and bought a second as I was impressed with the fit, quality and price. I don't think it's necessary to buy a more expensive seat (which I had considered) as this does the job perfectly.
on 3 August 2016
I bought this for my grandson who at the age of 2 is dry during the day. I hate to see kids balancing on the edge of the toilet and have quite often seen little legs sticking out where one has fell in. I did buy another one which was padded but there was no lip at the front and he watered the floor on more than one occasion so I thought I would go for this one. I must say I was a little disappointed on how small the hole is in the middle, I don't know if it makes it uncomfortable but my grandson sat on it once and totally refuses to use it again.
on 31 March 2015
We purchased the cousin of this seat Bjorn for £30 when we started toilet training my 2 year old as it had excellent reviews. Well now I wish we fave this a go as it's ALMOST EXACTLY the same seat for the fracture of the price!!! The only difference between this seat and more expensive Bjorn is that Bjorn has adjusting wheel underneath the seat that you tighten to fit the toilet you have to make it extra secure. This seat is perfect ! We bought two for upstairs toilet and one to stay at grandma's. It is very secure on toilet and I think our daughter can barely tell the difference in both seats. Could not recommend this seat enough! Money well spent.
on 8 May 2017
I have an autistic grand child who prefers to poop his pants rather than sit on a toilet until now, he has taken to this like a duck to water. Only wish I had purchased them sooner. Reasonably priced and feel safer that other loo seats that I have tried.
on 22 March 2017
We bought two other trainer seats which didn't fit properly on our toilet. This one fits perfectly as it just sits on top of the seat and the rubber round the bottom stops it from sliding. I also liked the design of these since they have to sit about your bathroom for a while!
on 2 October 2017
Bought for a friend bringing two small children and baby over from New Zealand. She loved this seat for the children and took it with her while the family travelled in Europe as well as taking it home with her at the end of the holiday. I noticed it was made of a much better quality than similar seats I have seen in the supermarkets.
on 14 October 2015
This seat fits really securely onto our toilet seat, no wobble, no tipping, no shuffling around to get a good fit and it doesn't bend/flex so pretty solidly made too. Apparently it is comfortable, judging by the sometimes rather extended times it's used for... Can't fault it, and it's lasted well too, been used every day for 2 years and as good as ever - it's just been retired now and looks like new (it HAS been cleaned religiously and occasionally steamed!). I would not hesitate to recommend.
on 18 February 2016
This fitted on the toilet seat easily and my niece did not have any problems using it. It's easy to maintain and I'm very glad I purchased this item. Her previous toilet trainer was a foldable one but as she got older she felt uncomfortable using it, so this was the next step up. I opted for the white one, in case I was baby sitting other kids down the line. I did not want to be gender specific with the pink or blue one and took the safer option of choosing white. The white one also looks better in my opinion.
on 3 August 2017
This product made things so much easier when my son was potty training. Gave him confidence to sit on the toilet without worrying about falling in :) or me having to hold him. Excellent buy and gets kids used to the toilet sooner. Used in conjunction with the stepping stool.