on 26 April 2015
Very sturdy and comes with plenty of fixings. The amount of stuffed animals now living in this thing in my daughter's room is insane it really takes lots of toys and weight no problem. Easy to hang and keeps things nicely tidy.
on 8 March 2015
This is good quality with very sturdy wall attachments and very spacious to cram in loads and loads of teddies. The netting stretches but the top doesn't, which means they don't spil out of the top. Thumbs up!
on 6 September 2013
Hold LOADS of toys and we still don't have it at capacity. Perfect addition to a childs room, keeps everything off the floor
on 2 August 2014
I couldn't find this in a shop anywhere!! Fantastic net for soft toys. It stretches quite far and it was the only one to come with the hooks for the wall to hang it off.
on 23 June 2015
Best ever hammock as can be used in corners, flat against / between two walls or suspended from the ceiling. Wish I'd got this first instead of as my fourth choice!
on 27 November 2015
Great hammock can fit loads in my daughter must have about 30 teddies in it and could still fit more if stretched out!
on 9 January 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter's bedroom, a great success as it holds all her soft toys, saving a lot of space.
on 9 January 2015
Perfect for keeping all my kids soft toys out of the way. Until they pull them all down anyway ;-)
on 8 October 2015
Just what I needed for the thousands of teddies in our toy room, holds loads and is strong
on 17 November 2014
Stores all my little 'uns soft toys so they're not all over the floor, job done!