on 21 July 2010
I live in a top floor flat and all the heat rises. Even with the windows open and fans on it is still boiling in summer. I tucked the chillow inside my pillow (between the pillow itself and the cover). I really liked the firm feeling-a bit like memory foam). I fell fast asleep instead of tossing and turning I slept well. If I got hot I just moved to a cool bit again. It is comfortably cool not uncomfortably. I heartily recommend it. It takes some preparation time (10 mins to fill it up then leave it flat for 4 hours) so bear this in mind once you receive it so it's ready for you when you go to bed.
on 26 December 2009
Have had the chill pillow before and they only lasted a short time as they split. The CHILLOW PILLOW PLUS has been much better.
I have had it a few years now and use it every night, its great cos you can use either side and it seems stronger than the chill pillow as it has not split
on 8 March 2011
I used to have trouble getting off to sleep and suffered disturbed nights from hot flushes. I would fling the covers off when I was too hot and then wake up because I was too cold. The chillow plus cools my head and I drift off into a deep restful sleep. I wish I had bought one years ago when my problems first startedSoothsoft Chillow Plus Cooling Pillow!
on 6 July 2010
Have suffered with night time over heating for years and have used this product with great relief. A friend was complaining recently about the same problem caused by chemotherapy so I bought her one and she is delighted with it as she is no longer troubled and therefore able to sleep. Would highly recommend this product.
on 30 November 2010
The chill pillow is just the thing for us overheated Ladies. During the night, there is the awful hot head and sweats, placing the chill pillow under one's head really helps and I find sleeping much easier.Soothsoft Chillow Plus Cooling Pillow
on 6 July 2010
Bought this for my mother and she is really pleased with it. Must admit I had reservations, especially after reading reviews of the regular one, but this PLUS version seems to do the trick and Mum is over the moon and having a much better nights' rest.
on 28 June 2011
I was happy with this product when I first bought it but after a few months use, and after trying to refill with water to keep it cool, I am very unhappy. Lost shape and is not easy to keep flat when attached to a pillow. Would not purchase again. Waste of money. Better off using a fan in bedroom.
on 21 August 2010
I have had broken sleep for years with lower back pain and more recently hot flushes, and in the summer months it is even worse. The chillow keeps my head cool and helps with my body temperature and if I need a bit of relief from back pain I just slide it under my lower back and I have a much more comfortable night. The only down side is that is does get quite scrunched up and the corners of the inner bend over inside the cover and regularly need to be smoothed out. Brilliant product.
on 10 July 2010
Chillow Pillow Plus good but didn't seem as cold as the old type Chillow Pillow although the fabric used seems stronger. Personally, I would buy the old type for the extra coolness of the product.
on 9 December 2013
Works well when first slept on but becomes warm and wet as the night time passes.
It also became flat and hard.