TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 December 2012
I bought this main for the price is good. I like spraying perfume everywhere in the house, so I usually pick a cheap one to do the job, then a proper one for proper use. However, this turns out to be disappointing even for that purpose. The smell is not strong enough to make me feel like I am using some sort of perfume, feels more like water!! And of course it doesn't last long. I have used some cheap perfume before and they were much better. Even for £5ish, I would NOT be back for this one.
on 14 June 2012
Great price for lovely fresh smelling perfume. Fragrance makes it great for wearing everyday in the office where you want to smell feminine and well groomed, but not so over powering that you give the impression of being the office vamp.
on 26 October 2012
A very nice and cheap product that reached the standard it was meant for. I will recommend this product to all my friends. It worths it.
on 24 November 2017
Not bad
on 22 March 2013
the first impression did not strike me. I applied several puffs and after the alcoholic smell I was able to sense a sweet scent. Honestly, it has the smell of a shampoo. It's sweet, common and stays around 1 hour on me. Because the bottle is so big, is hard to carry it in my handbag.
Not impressed at all.I wasn't expected much for this price, but still... I smelled better ones in pound shops.
on 8 September 2013
I bought this for a friend as a birthday present because the price was very good and it had nice reviews. I wasn't disappointed. My friend was pleased and I might buy one for myself as well.
on 10 April 2014
Really love the product. Perfect for the purpose (gift). Good value and well standard. I would love to buy it again. Recommendable to others.
on 9 July 2013
Not one of my best buys but the price was good and it was delivered very quickly, this perfume would suit a younger person and the bottle would take a while to go down.
on 20 May 2013
Very good speed of delivery. Perfume is very pleasant and cost was good. Another time I think I would like a smaller bottle as the 100ml is very heavy in my handbag!
on 12 January 2016