Customer reviews

Sequin Art Junior Fawn
Colour: Rehkitz|Change

on 26 June 2014
Daughter received this as a birthday gift and we've gone on to buy this as present to birthday parties she has been invited to. Its easy to get started on it and doesn't need a lot of supervision (she is 6) although we usually work on it together to spend time together but my point is, it doesn't NEED adult supervision for 6's and above. We relieved the boredom of a train journey with this much to the amusement of the unfortunate lady who was wedged on the table with me and two kids. Even my son joined in and half an hour until he went back to his tablet! We still have ours on the go, my daughter can only do about 15 minutes at a time before she gets overwhelmed by the sheer amount of sequins needing pinning but I realise that it doesn't have to be done in one sitting so I tear myself away (its addictive) and wait until she is ready for another sitting. Also, if you store the pins and sequins in the lid as you work it doesn't make a massive mess which a lot of craft things do. We have two on the go, she has her eye on another but I've said we have to finish one first before we buy another. Genuinely one of the best birthday presents ever.
on 3 January 2017
bought this for my daughter for christmas as she loves pugs. was delivered and packaged without any hitches however there was x2 packs of the same colour sequins resulting in the lack of x1 prominent colour. we went out and bought a replacement colour in hobbies craft with no problems so we could finish said item. I also noticed that this item was at least £3 cheaper at full price not sale price in at least x2 establishments. very pleased with item looks great and my daughter loves it but disappointed with certain aspects
on 22 February 2014
My eight year old so enjoyed doing the one she had for Christmas that i bought her another for her birthday. Kept her absorbed for hours and the finished product looks great on her bedroom wall. Will definitely be buying more of these for her and for her friends in the future.
on 26 January 2016
I bought this item 3 weeks in advance as a birthday present for my daughter so the item was not opened until now. Was very disappointed to find that the yellow, blue, purple and light pink sequins were missing! It's a real shame as I was looking forward to helping my daughter with this but it's going to remain incomplete. Can't return as my daughter opened the box before I knew it.
on 17 June 2016
Very attractive sequin picture, easy to do as colours are printed on the board for you to follow, and it still takes a few days to do, so it is not over in 5 minutes, my daughter loved doing it and it made a nice break from her always being on her tablet!
on 28 January 2014
Kept my young one engrossed for a couple of days, an hour or so at a time, resulting in a lovely 'work of art' which she is so proud of. Now hung on the bedroom wall along with the 6 other Sequin Art projects she has completed. Good buy, value for money and certainly one to keep your eye on for more creations. One happy customer and I will be buying more in the future!
on 31 July 2017
Another great craft project for my daughter to complete. She thoroughly enjoys completing these pictures, and once completed, they are very beautiful, and easy to display
on 12 June 2016
My daughter loves pugs so this was the perfect gift. Easy to use and a good project to keep an older child entertained.
Arrived promptly and in good condition
on 13 January 2017
This was a present for a 10yr old who loves it. Pins get everywhere so would have been helpful to have a little plastic container in kit but not the end of the world. Very effective when finished.
on 30 December 2016
This is a really lovely sequin art set that I got for my 8 year old to do, she thinks it's great as she can complete as much or as little as she likes at one time, she's finding it easy as it's all colour coded so she tends to pick one colour at a time to do. She's really looking forward to finishing it as it is going to look amazing when it's all done and she'll be really proud of the finished product.