on 16 December 2014
Really good for non serious photography work. I use mine with my iPhone when I don't want to carry it to take a picture. It would be too light for a proper camera I think. It is also not that tall but that was my mistake. Great price and great item.
on 13 February 2015
Sadly I got what I paid for, okay for a very light camcorder, but concerned if you put any pressure on it. Should have spent double the money, On other products I think got bargains on this I didn't. Christmas money went on better quality item.
on 23 June 2015
Very lightweight, very practical, and easy to adjust to many situations. I highly recommend this product if you are the type of person which is mobile and always on the go. Furthermore I consider this a quality product and delivers based on what it offers. You should not add to much weight to it though, because it is not going to handle it, and might even tip over. One trick could be to weight in between the legs (at its center) using a hook and a plastic bag in order to increase the center of gravity.
VINE VOICEon 8 August 2012
I already have a heavy duty more expensive tripod so I got two of these 'babies' for my Flash guns. I want to be having one or two flashes on a tripod(s) while shooting some scenes. After unboxing I tried the 600D with a zoom lens and I can see this tripod working with the main camera except in windy conditions. It is secure with the 600D and the 55 - 250mm lens but I would not use it under windy or rainy condtions as the tripod is likly to tople over and send the camera to the mat. It extends quite higher and the locking mechanism is great. The minimum height is really ideal for whn one is on the move. It's easy to move the camera for landscape or portrait shooting mode.

The keyword is light-weight so denying this tripod some stars because it is flimsy with heavy zoom cameras may be expecting too much since it does not claim to be heavy weight.

Highly recommended.
on 25 February 2014
I bought this to use in my videos for YouTube, it was works really well, its very sturdy, it has a lot better extension than my previous tripod. Its well made for the money, its lightweight and compresses into an easy to carry form.
Really impressed with the tripod for the money.
on 29 September 2013
I already have a more robust tripod that I use with my larger DSLR so I just wanted something lighter and compact for a video light or a smaller point and shoot digital camera. I have looked at all the working parts plastic and metal and for the price are well constructed and when engaged lock into position and don't move. My larger tripod when collapsed has to be attached externally to my rucksack but this one folds away neatly inside. I have given it 5 stars because it was exactly what I wanted and at low cost.
on 24 November 2015
Careful, professional user. Legs were just okay, didn't slip BUT plastic parts holding camera rubbed and squeaked against each other. Broke on third use. Panning handle sheared off, very cheaply attached. Was after returns deadline so had to throw away. Very disappointed!!
on 13 January 2014
Those extreme photographers giving this bad reviews just because its cheap, nothing wrong with it. Extends to a very good height and very small when tucked away. Less than £10 is an absolute bargain for this tripod. Great for YouTubers etc.
on 13 August 2012
Have now purchased two of these tripods. I am not an expert on tripods, but these do the job very well for me, either with a digital still camera, or video camera. Not to sure how they would cope with a large SLR camera, but for small and medium compacts, and small Video cameras they are fine. Good results for scenery shots and self portraits. Very pleased with my buy which was delivered on time well packed and in good condition.
on 24 November 2013
It is cheap, and it breaks easily as well, even though I used it only for my portable camera, if you want a good tripod buy a more expensive one, however I give it 3 stars, because its quality compares its price