• Customer reviews

on 19 January 2017
I have used these on and off for all my adult life ( I'm nearly 70). So good for life's trials.
VINE VOICEHALL OF FAMETOP 100 REVIEWERon 18 April 2017
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )|Verified Purchase
I have tried Rescue Remedy lozenges before and found them useful, so I was happy to try this chewing gum. You get 25 pieces of gum in the packet, each with four drops of Rescue Flower Essences. I found the taste of the lozenges very pleasant and they also contained a combination of B vitamins, to help concentration. However, these only have the Flower Essences – Rock Rose, for terror and panic, Impatiens, for irritation and impatience, Clematis, for inattentiveness, Star of Bethlehem, for shock and Cherry Plum, for irrational thoughts and lack of self control.

The chewing gum lost its spearmint flavour very quickly and I did not find any particular benefit from this. Admittedly, I do not use chewing gum normally; but I do not think this is the best way to take Rescue Remedy for me. I think I will stick to the lozenges, which I found tasted better and seemed to have some benefit. I do like natural remedies, so will certainly try other forms of Rescue Remedy in future, but I did not feel the gum was very useful for me.
on 13 June 2017
Absolute magic in a bottle. I suffer from General Anxiety Disorder, and I'm also in the middle of planning my wedding. This has been an absolute life saver. It completely calms me down and stops me having a panic attack when can feel one bubbling up.
It doesn't taste particularly nice to me (like brandy/wine maybe) but the effects far outweigh the taste.
on 8 October 2017
This is Amazing. ..even better than prescription sleeping drugs...but with the bonus of no morning sluggish feeling...I take for drops on my tongue as I get into bed and get a lovely peaceful feeling then know nothing else until I wake naturally hours later
on 14 August 2017
Have used rescue remedy for many years and find it a great comfort. This time though the pipette didn't work, so I emailed the company, got an immediate response of apology and was requested to return the bottle, and they would send a replacement. I received in the post two new bottles and a package with the postage paid for me to return the faulty one. Amazing customer service, fantastic product. Helps me through the daily toll of modern life!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 May 2017
My daughter suffers from problems getting to sleep at night due to medication. She also has problems taking tablets so this sounded like a viable option. I wasn't sure if they'd work but from the first night she tried 4 drops on her tongue she managed to relax and go off into a sound sleep. My daughter says the drops are easy to take and have a pleasent taste and she will continue taking them.
on 23 August 2017
Received today box squashed but more worrying was both blister packs have been tampered with and 2 melts missing. These are not new and looked like returned items. Not at all impressed receiving in such a poor state.
review image
on 12 July 2017
I was very dubious about this as I am very suspicious of homeopathic medicines in general. However when they can't hurt to try them why not give it a go. This really has helped me get to sleep at night and stop my thoughts racing round. I can't take the night time one because of the valerian in it but this has helped me. I have been sleeping well without it the last couple of weeks after a couple of months using it. Suddenly one night I was just very tired and knew I could fall asleep without needing to spray it and wait for it to relax me. I will certainly use it again when I start struggling to sleep again. I wish I had tried it sooner.
on 3 December 2017
Bought this for a dog who suffers terrible travel sickness; not only vomiting but trembling, drooling and panting constantly. Only just got it so not had chance to try it for that but my little bitch vomited early this morning and was so upset she was shaking, so I gave her a dose and within minutes she was calm and relaxed again. So I have no doubt that it will work for her travel sick brother! Also, after reading other reviews, I intend to try it myself to help me get to sleep. Seems like great stuff! Thank you Bach!
on 6 June 2016
I suffer with anxiety & don't really want to go down the route of having to have tablets from the Dr's, so I thought I would try these pastels, along with the mouth spray. I think it's phsycological, I've now finished the tin & used a lot of the spray... I didn't feel any different. If it's a big fix you're after then probably not for you