on 26 September 2008
Wall E is such a fantastic movie that we expected the game to be just as cute, just as fun. Steering the little guy from start to finish of each level, working his way round simple obstacles and moving walkways from a 3D overhead viewpoint was fun - for a short while.
Our 5 yr old found it quick to understand and completed the first couple of levels within ten minutes. It was nice to find a game that was not heavily centered around reading a lot of initial text too. As each level got a little harder but was essentially the same type of game play, her frustration grew and her interest wandered off. Ok, so the character does switch from Wall-E to Eve but this hardly makes for exciting and varied long lasting play. She has attempted it a couple of times since, but not enough to get our money's worth from it. Our 7r old naturally made it through more levels, enjoyed a few more of the challenges but also got quickly bored with the same play.
Over all the lack of real variety and only "ok" graphics let this game down. Fun for a while but has not proved to be one of those games that our children play time and time again - despite being big Wall-E fans.
on 27 July 2008
I got this as part of a package with my new Nintendo DS. It's a pretty fun little game, with some clever little touches (such as the fact that WALL-E has to compact rubbish into cubes to throw at switches/knock out his enemies). I also liked the fact that some levels you play as WALL-E, others you play as EVE.

However, the graphics are a little dull sometimes, and it can get a rather frustrating, as WALLE-E tends to fall into pits with distressing ease (though this may be due to the fact this was the first game I've ever played on the DS and I was a bit clumsy with the controls!) Thank goodness there are regular save-points on every level.

The cutscenes between levels that move the story along are excellent, done in a visually distinctive, very sweet style

It's definitely meant for kids, as I found it very easy to complete, but it's still good fun. Recommended for nine year olds and under.
on 23 October 2015
I was dubious about buying this game as friends had said it was a waste of money. My son asked for it and when I found it on offer on here I decided to risk it. My son really enjoyed playing it and said he would give it a 5* rating. However, after he had played it a few times he got bored of it and it sat in a bag. He does go back to it from time to time.
on 4 March 2009
I absolutely love the Walle film and this game is great. As someone that works full time I prefer games that aren't TOO difficult but not too easy either and this fits into this category. I hate it if you get stuck on a platform game for weeks and then you just tend to put it aside and forget about it, but not with this one. Playable, cute and a nice sense of achievement at the end!
on 4 February 2009
Looking at this from my point of view it was fairly linear and none too challenging. Looking at it through the eyes of the intended audience it had charm and stimulated the imagination. It is a game aimed at a younger audience and does well for the intended market.
on 16 May 2013
The wife spends hours playing this game and she is really not into these kind of games. So give it a try, it is not that demanding and the puzzles are fun.
on 18 January 2009
This game is boring and very repetetitive. The only thing you have to do is squash piles of rubbish into squares (done by pressing one button) then throw them at switches to open the door so you can go to the next level. This was the worst game I have ever played on my DS and I only played it twice before trading it in for something else. I would not recommend this game to anyone.
on 28 June 2010
Brought for a birthday gift for my hubby, but have ended up playing the game the most, very well thought out and it had me stumped on many levels, very good game.
on 4 April 2015
Excellent quality and excellent value for money would highly recommend seller and product
on 31 August 2014
kids loved this game and play it sometimes well the daughter does so good for the money