Customer reviews

8,722
Size: 1.8m|Colour: black|Change

on 13 April 2017
This is a great HDMI cable, which performs as it should for a fraction of the price of its competitors.

The cable came packaged in a clear plastic material bag, with the safety logos printed on.

The price varies depending on the length of the cable you buy. Each size is extremely cheap for the product you're getting, with no drop in quality.

I personally use this cable to mirror my laptop screen to my HDTV. It does the job perfectly, and at the highest resolution my TV supports (1080p @ 60 Hz). However there are infinite uses for this cable as it can be linked from any device with a HDMI port to any other device with an HDMI port, something which most modern day monitoring devices include.

Overall I would highly recommend this HDMI cable as it provides a high quality signal for a very low price. Do not be put off by the cost of this cable, as it does not mirror any lack of quality compared to other higher quality cables I have purchased and used in the past.
on 29 July 2016
OK so I am not an idiot,

Some cable companies think I am! really they do...

You see some cable companies want to charge me £30, £50, £100, £300!! for an HDMI cable, apparently if they coat it in gold and diamond and they wrap it in some radioactive proof sealants, then my 'DIGITAL' signal will somehow give me the best possible picture..

People this is the era of Digital, once upon a time cables were analogue and as such using high quality metals and better shielding on cables did in fact give a better quality image over longer distances,

Thankfully that is no more, a digital signal will not degrade over distance and cannot be improved by using better quality materials in the cable.

Now i do not promote your locally quidy cables as the build quality is terrible, so its worth spending a few pounds more on decent build quality, and these cables do the trick, give you a nice build quality while fulfilling their requirement of transmitting flawlessly the digital signal.
on 6 September 2016
Great product, transfers data much quicker with the use of the fold plated connectors. It's also very handy to have its extra long wire to reach for those long distance devices

Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
I purchased these cables around 3 years ago and they are still working as good as day one. I have spent over £10 on a set of HDMI cables and I have spent just over £1.00 on these and let me tell you these are every bit as good as cables costing 10 times the amount.

How they can supply these cables for so little is a mystery, as long as 1.3a is okay for you then why spend more money. They do the job, I have had no problems in the slightest.
HDMI cable with gold parts to improve speed and connection. The picture quality is very good and the cable has no compatibility issues.
on 20 March 2013
In the past I have bought no end of HDMI cables. Some expensive ones costing upwards of £30 and some budget ones, such as this one. One theme has been common with all of these - they stop working!

This HDMI cable was purchased for use between a 32" Hannspree LCD TV and a new style Xbox 360 console. I purchased this cable because my TV was not working correctly when playing the XBox. I had a problem with sound at times, sometimes intermittent sometimes not working at all. Other times the picture would appear blurry as if the HD part was not working at all. Obviously this was an annoyance for me but more than that it was preventing me from playing games to their full advantage and to the best of my ability.

When this was delivered it had two plastic covers protecting the ends which were simple to move and yet they had protected the ends perfectly from dust, dirt and damage in the post. This HDMI cable was simple to run from my TV (HDMI port) to my XBox (HDMI port) and it took me just a few seconds to fit it. 1.8m is the ideal length to allow me to run this cable from my Xbox to my TV with some left over just in case I want to turn or move my TV.

When I tried this out it worked perfectly. I have not had any problems with my sound or picture since fitting this and already it has lasted longer than the previous HDMI cable that I was using.

I would definitely recommend this HDMI cable don't let the low price worry you - it works fantastically well and I can once again enjoy my XBOX to the fullest of its ability.
on 25 September 2014
Next day delivery so very convenient. Used it to connect the dvd/blue ray player to the TV in the bedroom, simple plug & play lead, great vfm & excellent quality. Note: My son told me his University lecturer said that gold plating makes absolutely no difference to signal quality. He proved this in class using an oscilloscope. In fact he went even further & stated the lead & plugs could be made from solid gold & there would be no increase in signal strength or quality. (just thought I'd share that with you, lol)
on 11 March 2017
It is nice product, doing job really good. when you plug first time if picture is not clear just change the side and It will work. It happened with me but when I changed the plug side it started working fine.
on 17 June 2016
Very High quality HDMI lead for the price. DO NOT waste your money on expensive leads. The Gold plated connector are a nice looking finish! Overall an outstanding product, I recommened this to anyone! One of the best HDMI cable deals ive seen
on 25 July 2013
Item as described, works great and 1.8m cable gives you some room to work with!
Would recommend for a cheap HDMI cable.
No difference between this cable and a £30.00 cable, as they both do the same job to the same standard.
Use this to connect my XBOX to my monitors, works amazingly.

Description at time of purchase:
Broadcast quality digital video, digital audio, and inter-component control signals all in one compact, high-performance connection
Supports uncompressed audio/video signals
Fully HDCP compliant to Provide highest level of signal quality
Fully HDCP compliant to Provide highest level of signal quality
Perfect for both high-definition video and standard video formats.