8,676
Size: 1.8m|Colour: black|Change
Price:£2.15+ Free shipping

on 15 August 2016
This is after 2 days of using it.

It came on time and it does exactly what is supposed to do. The price is very cheap compared to the others option I have found.
I would definetly recommend this products.
on 2 May 2017
a1
on 21 June 2017
This was bought for someone else so I can't give an personal review but so far the recipient is very pleased with the purchase.
on 11 March 2017
It is nice product, doing job really good. when you plug first time if picture is not clear just change the side and It will work. It happened with me but when I changed the plug side it started working fine.
I bought this to connect a bluray player to a HD tv. Absolutely spot on! Tried an £80. . .yes eighty english pounds cable I borrowed to compare and "there was no significant difference!" Madness! What a bargain, brilliant stuff indeed!
on 18 September 2016
Great, I bought this HDMI to connect on old PS3 to my tv, can't fault the price and works perfect so would buy again if needed.
on 23 June 2017
Connected a device to my T.V at a solid resolution of 1080p! So a success i would say!
on 27 April 2017
Does what it says it should. My friend is highly satisfied with it. no issues at all.
on 14 June 2017
Have bought this product before, by this seller. Great value and very fast delivery.
on 17 January 2017
As described and great value. Arrived on time. No issue at all with the performance.