Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 30 November 2013
My husband has been using these granuals for many years and we always have a wonderful show in all of our flower troughs and pots. They do work for the whole of the season.
77 Comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 January 2016
I can't particularly say that this product has great affect on plant growth compared with the soluble crystals. I wouldn't recommend for indoor use as the granules inevitably make their way to the pot surface and it can be very difficult to distinguish them from insect eggs that usually lead to lavae destroying roots. I've just had to repot some ailing plants as I can't be sure if the pellets are eggs or plant food granules. I'll stick to the soluble blue formula. Having said all that, the plant food granules have worked very well to give a new lease of life to our 30 meter laurel hedge. Here in Germany, I was sold a small pack of specific hedge fertilizer that was very expensive only to later realize that the composition and manufacturer is exactly the same as Miracle Gro which was far for economical.
on 6 May 2014
I go through lots of this so it made sense to buy it in a bigger pack. The price compares well with garden centres ect and the plastic tub is sturdy and handy for storing other stuff once empty.
on 23 April 2012
i bought this plant food because when you put it in with your plants it last 6 months my apple trees are growing great i have my apple trees in pots i used this plant food for every think and it does the job and thats good anuff for me i will be buying it again when i run out
on 28 December 2013
Good for adding to potting compost or directly to the garden. For me, it is much better than soluble plant food.
on 10 May 2014
This is a product I use every year to feed my plants, it always helps them to grow into healthy plants.
on 11 September 2013
great product lawn looks great, have lots of complements from the neighbours, always have and always will use it many thanks
on 8 October 2014
Its the first time I've used this food as I normally use the stuff you mix with water, but that's a pain. I have to say this was so much easier and I have had great results this year by mixing it into my compost for containers and hanging baskets. I've had many positive comments from people and my hanging baskets in particular have stayed looking nice for longer. Even now, they still look good. (And yes, I do dead-head!)
on 28 April 2014
I must admit I love all the miracle-gro products for a novice like me their products make my chances of actually growing a plant so much higher. it makes growing plants in pots so much easier with more abundant and healthier flowers and a bit in the garden over your roses or other delicate plants is just the thing.
Transforms my garden. This must be the 3rd or 4th year that I've used MiracleGro continuous release, and it really does make a difference. The granules mean that i can see where I've been, and the slow release means that it doesn't matter if i've put too much in one place, it won't burn the plants.
Especially valuable in hanging baskets and patio pots, because I used to have to feed these every week and now i can just feed them twice in a season and water in between times, using the hose, so a great time saver.
Because everything gets continuous feeding, everything is overflowing with flowers and fruits. Very pleased.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling