Customer reviews

Elliott Toilet Refill Brush
Package Quantity: 1|Size: Toilet Refill Brush|Change

on 30 April 2016
It's kind of hard to love a toilet brush but since I change my toilet brushes quite often, I love the fact these brushes are so reasonably priced & they fit perfectly onto my brush holder. I buy several at a time so I always have fresh ones on hand & they always arrive in perfect condition. The brush is as sturdy & well made as more expensive ones. The brushes do not come with a holder, but since I already have one a ceramic one, I don't need another holder anyway.
on 18 October 2016
It's cheap and one of the few available which sits properly in my ceramic base, due to the collar on the handle.
This was a re-puchase to replace the same item as it was getting a bit tired looking.
on 1 September 2016
I like the fact that this brush has a plastic handle so it will not rust. Each set of bristles is quite far apart and also quite soft, which means that you can really push the brush into the corners of the toilet bowl to scrub away the dirt. I don't know if the soft bristles will cause the brush to wear out quickly, hence my cautious 4 star rating.
on 10 May 2017
Neat, Sturdy Brush, fits my existing china holder.
Is good value for money. Does the job! Arrived within time specified.
on 9 July 2017
Bought to save time in the morning, the whole mouth can be cleaned in one quick twist though I did have to trim the bristles.
on 13 November 2017
standard toilet brush not much else can say
on 25 October 2017
Light and sturdier than it looks.
Doesn't bend during use.
Cheap, no hassles.
Buy it and win.
on 30 August 2017
Does the job, great price.
on 6 February 2015
Lasts well, doesn't retain unpleasant evidence of clingons to the same extent as more expensive products. Recommended as excellent value for money. Also good for cleaning flower pots when acceptability for toilet use has passed.
on 17 August 2017