Customer reviews

Judge Frying Pan, Yellow, 20 cm

on 3 July 2013
Having seen other reviews commenting on the durability of this product (or lack of to be more particular), part of me wondered whether to go ahead and purchase. I wish I'd listened to that part of me more. Sure enough, just over a year later, the non stick coating is all peeling off, to the point now where we can't use the pan at all (unless we want to enjoy bits of the coating in our food- however none of our recipes call for that).
On contacting the seller I was advised rather bluntly that the guarantee is only one year and so there will be no replacement! Not great customer service.
1) I believe this item is not fit for purpose, as per the Sale of Goods Act 1979. Lasting approximately one year before signs of the coating peeling is not a reasonable amount of time for the product to work satisfactorily.
2) Notwithstanding (1) above, had I spent £2.99 on a cheap frying pan, perhaps my expectations would not have been so high. "Buy cheap, buy twice" springs to mind. But this was not a cheap, flimsy pan, it was supposed to be a decent one, and the price reflected that. As such, lasting just over one year just isn't acceptable.
3) It is very poor customer service to simply reply in the way the seller has. It can clearly be seen when I purchased the item. If the pan had lasted say 5 years before this problem occurred, I could understand the blunt response. But to be only just outside the guarantee period and still met with the same response, is poor.

All in all- don't waste your money. Unless of course you're prepared to have to waste more money a year or so later when the inevitable happens.
on 31 July 2017
Just what I needed for my new induction hob. Already had the matching Judge pans. Excellent.
on 31 March 2016
EXCELLENT
on 5 July 2013
bought this as I wanted a smaller frying pan this is very good quality nice weight to it good for induction and washes well in the dishwasher would recommend it
on 10 March 2017
Brilliant product and sevice
on 14 April 2011
Excellent little non-stick fry pans for small pancakes. Ordered for our school cookery club for use on induction hobs - work perfectly and are of a perfect size for individual pancakes and omelettes. The pans are weighty and sturdy and of good quality and value.
Package was sent and received very quickly which was greatly appreciated.
on 1 August 2011
Just the right size for a 2 egg omelette. There's no need to cook on a high temperature now - even when frying 1 egg and some bacon. Well done Judge!
on 9 July 2010
This is a heavy non-stick frying pan made of top quality materials. It is just the right diameter for, for example, three egg French omelettes and has the depth for eight egg Spanish omelettes. Heat is distributed evenly across the base, which means that all items are cooked evenly. And the non-stick is just as it says - nothing sticks.

It works brilliantly with my induction hob, goes into the dishwasher without a fuss and generally does a great job.

It has been a challenge to get together a good set of pans for my new induction hob but this, as well as other Judge pans, has proved to be a great success.
on 15 January 2012
I was thrilled to have finally found such a reasonably priced small pan suitable for induction cooker. Other simmilar pans were £30+.
However , despite our careful use the teflon layer has peeled off after several months of usage.
Having read other people's reviews I realised this seems to be a common occurence for Judge's pans.
As somebody already said, in this case you really get what you pay for.
on 13 January 2014
I bought this to use on my new induction hob. After a couple of months the non-stick coating began to blister.

See one answered question