Customer reviews

The Sword In The Stone [DVD] [1963]
Format: DVD|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 October 2016
My son loves any movie with magic in and so I decided to introduce him to the Sword in the Stone movie. Great characters and a fab story plot. I would highly recommend this to any Harry Potter fans out there!
on 28 February 2017
One of our favourites in our family. I Bought it years ago and lost in a move. I Pleased to have it available online now.
on 21 March 2017
Impeccable. Delivered in good time, exactly as described and arrived in good order.
on 28 August 2017
Classic film updated to blu-ray. Quality of film is not quite as good as I'd hoped it would be, compared to an old video version we have. Still i wouldn't change it.
on 29 July 2015
My Son loves this film and we have spent many a rainy day watching Merlin deal with the young Arthur before he becomes King. My son loves the songs and animation in this movie and it has a fun family feel to it.
on 13 September 2017
Bought for my granddaughters, who were enthralled in an plder disney film.
on 16 October 2017
Just as good as when I first saw it
on 24 August 2017
Very very good really enjoyed it.
on 4 September 2017