on 16 July 2013
just what it said thy are so easy to fit and realy great looking on the car and a great price
on 1 June 2010
This product arrived on time and do a really good job at clearing the car windscreen. The way they are made sounds very technical, I can now see the holes in the road before I drive into them. The offside wiper is perhaps a fraction too long but can only be 2 or 3 mm so one can just hear it touch the screen edge, but that is only when it is dry, did not notice it in the rain.
on 4 March 2013
I needed new front wiper blades on my 2003 206, these were cheap with good reviews so I thought I'd give them a go. They were easy to install, look much less bulky than original wiper blades and seem to work really smoothly. For the price I would 100% recommend them. Fast delivery and an all round quality product for a fraction of the price of other 'high performance' wiper blades.
on 29 December 2012
I received this product today and I have to say I'm surprised at the quality, for £6 it is unbelievable and they clear my windscreen as well as, or if not better than the originals, and they look a lot nicer! Will buy again as long as they last a decent length of time!
on 3 April 2013
These wipers are stylish easy to fit and most importantly Cheap.
I have brought these twice now the 1st pair about 18 months ago and wouldn't have needed to change them but for ice and me being heavy handed and broke the clip. Cheap enough to just replace :)
on 30 October 2013
Standard old-school wipers are, let's be honest, pants.
These are an excellent modern equivalent.

Been on an '03 Peugeuot for 5 6 months or so (@ Dec 2013) and fine so far. Will see what the winter brings...
on 20 June 2012
I've had these on my car a few weeks now and I'm very impressed with them. Took a couple of minutes to fit with no problems. Very smooth operation even with a dry screen. Definately recommend these wipers.
on 30 July 2012
These wipers are really good. Easy to fit and are a bargain for the price. A friend of mine paid £25 for a pair of Bosch, why pay that when you can get these for a fraction of the price? Fast delivery too.
on 6 May 2012
at a fraction of the cost for Peugeot Originals and Bosch, a quality product which does the job just as good at a fraction of the cost and arrived within 24 hours of ordering. TOP QUALITY SERVICE
on 9 May 2014
this item arrived quickly and stated it fitted my model of car,had a go at fitting it but i couldnt get the wiper on..took it to halfords and they told me it wasnt the right one for my car.