Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Price:£4.95+ £2.99 shipping

on 25 December 2014
Amazing! This fitted my (safety 1st) stair gate pefectly and allowed for easy positioning on my stairs, very secure and fits spindles and end posts too. Highly recommend'
on 14 May 2017
These are great and fit both my lindum and hauk stair gate
on 28 January 2015
Useful
on 17 May 2010
This works excellently - it is perfect to adapt our stair gate (Lindam) to one that can fit our stairs as we have a round bannister at the top. Would definitely recommend to everyone in the same position and only took about 1 min to fit.
on 5 August 2015
we are going to have to cut the spindle as it is too long - the description on Amazon does not make it clear that it is only for use if you have the extension part of the gate as well as the gate itself (the leaflet in the pack tells you this though. When I slot the spindle into the gate itself it sticks out too far to fit the gap - the gap at the top of our stairs is 76cm and I would advise people not to buy this product if they have a similar gap as it will not fit.
on 23 January 2016
These spindles have finally let me fit a stair gate on my awkwardly shaped staircase. However, two points which are made clear in the instructions (but not the packaging or listing): when used with a BabyDan Danamic gate, you need to also be using one (or more) extensions, or it won't fit; also the spindle can only be fitted to the hinge side of the gate.
on 22 November 2009
Spindel is fairly priced and is ideal if you have a stairgate that you're having to fix against banisters. Really easy to use and I'm now confident that my stairgate is fixed securly enough to prevent it slipping when my toddler is dangling from it :o) Would recommend
on 4 July 2011
Very hand adapter that will fit most stairgates. If you have round bannisters, then this will probably allow you fit your gate securely.
on 28 July 2010
kiddicare sold the stair gate but not this necessary part.the whole thing went up very easily.
on 6 September 2013
Wow for weeks we have had an issue with the baby gate in our new house until I found these! Now the gate is secure and they fitted our Lindam gate perfectly with no need to trim as some other reviewers have stated. Well worth purchase.