Price:£4.99+ £2.99 shipping

on 17 May 2010
This works excellently - it is perfect to adapt our stair gate (Lindam) to one that can fit our stairs as we have a round bannister at the top. Would definitely recommend to everyone in the same position and only took about 1 min to fit.
on 22 November 2009
Spindel is fairly priced and is ideal if you have a stairgate that you're having to fix against banisters. Really easy to use and I'm now confident that my stairgate is fixed securly enough to prevent it slipping when my toddler is dangling from it :o) Would recommend
on 5 August 2015
we are going to have to cut the spindle as it is too long - the description on Amazon does not make it clear that it is only for use if you have the extension part of the gate as well as the gate itself (the leaflet in the pack tells you this though. When I slot the spindle into the gate itself it sticks out too far to fit the gap - the gap at the top of our stairs is 76cm and I would advise people not to buy this product if they have a similar gap as it will not fit.
on 23 January 2016
These spindles have finally let me fit a stair gate on my awkwardly shaped staircase. However, two points which are made clear in the instructions (but not the packaging or listing): when used with a BabyDan Danamic gate, you need to also be using one (or more) extensions, or it won't fit; also the spindle can only be fitted to the hinge side of the gate.
on 8 February 2015
Brilliant item great quality and good price, plus they do what I need them to do, fast well packed delivery, well done to you and your staff at BabyDan. these are really good to use for the baby-gate and I am sure I will find another use for them when I don't need to use the said gate

Kind Regards from Kelvin Curtis from Istead Rise Kent
on 10 June 2015
Had a problem securely fitting a gate to a bannister. One of these attached to the bannister side of the gate solved the problem. I also placed a small piece of rubber between the bannister and this item and seems to have helped it gain a very firm grip. 2yr old can't budge the gate. Very happy.
on 25 December 2014
Amazing! This fitted my (safety 1st) stair gate pefectly and allowed for easy positioning on my stairs, very secure and fits spindles and end posts too. Highly recommend'
on 4 July 2011
Very hand adapter that will fit most stairgates. If you have round bannisters, then this will probably allow you fit your gate securely.
on 18 July 2012
This is exactly what I needed although I have a lindam stair gate it was making the spindle move so I bought this although someone said the had to hacksaw it to shorten the length but if you slot it in opposite side to the opening clip you don't have to alter it at all definitely worth £5 :)
on 28 July 2010
kiddicare sold the stair gate but not this necessary part.the whole thing went up very easily.