on 7 August 2017
This is a well priced DVD. Love dog and beth. It is reign 1 and won't work on some players, however you can get a code for the 💽 to be played. I have a multi reign DVD player and it works without a code. This means the disc works just the same as UK discs. The UK reign is 2.
This DVD is the perfect for any fan.
on 1 June 2016
Thanks
on 19 June 2012
My neice absolutely loves 'The Dog' and has collected all the other seasons so I purchased this for her. It is Region 1 so wont work on some DVD players but you can get a code for your machine to change it. Brilliant entertainment especially when there is alot of action going on. Well worth the price too!!!
on 4 August 2009
Anyone got any idea as when this is going to be released on region 2 dvd?
on 30 September 2008
I thoroughly enjoy watching Dog so i bought this plus the box set inc the wedding special.
My only complaint is that the D.V.Ds are only the 'best of' not the complete series. If you watch them in full they're an hour long but on the 'best of' each episode is only half an hour. I really hope they do produce D.V.Ds that are the complete series.

I've just starting reading the book & i'll leave a review for that when i'm finished with it.

Dog & the team go out catching bad guys plus giving you quite a big look into their private lives. He's a very interesting man with some great stories to tell & seeing him get emotional really shows that even tough guys can cry.

It's touching seeing how much he actully cares about the convicts he & his team capture & the way in which they try to help them all, going so far as to give a couple of them jobs!

I've been watching Dog since it was first aired on the channel Bravo & have been glued to it since. It's like watching your favorite soap, you really feel like you know them all & their traumas & problems really touch you.

I just love it... bring on series five!
on 29 October 2013
I have seen most of dog the bounty hunter on tv but wonted the set to see the ones I have missed but it would not play on my dvd player it would not let me change any the settings. Have not watched the dvd still.
on 5 April 2014
An excellent DVD with some really good episodes from the show. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys the TV show, and would make an excellent present for a Dog the Bounty Hunter fan. Recommended.
on 13 June 2014
I think dog the bounty hunter is the best ever show in the world I have all the dvd up to season 5 and just ordered the last two so I have them all until they release some more.
on 28 March 2014
Yes this did meet what i thought i would be getting and was most enjoyable.even the grandkids enjoyed it fantastic
on 13 April 2014
It dose not play it dose not state it will not work in the uk i think it should say this