on 19 June 2012
My neice absolutely loves 'The Dog' and has collected all the other seasons so I purchased this for her. It is Region 1 so wont work on some DVD players but you can get a code for your machine to change it. Brilliant entertainment especially when there is alot of action going on. Well worth the price too!!!
on 30 September 2008
I thoroughly enjoy watching Dog so i bought this plus the box set inc the wedding special.
My only complaint is that the D.V.Ds are only the 'best of' not the complete series. If you watch them in full they're an hour long but on the 'best of' each episode is only half an hour. I really hope they do produce D.V.Ds that are the complete series.

I've just starting reading the book & i'll leave a review for that when i'm finished with it.

Dog & the team go out catching bad guys plus giving you quite a big look into their private lives. He's a very interesting man with some great stories to tell & seeing him get emotional really shows that even tough guys can cry.

It's touching seeing how much he actully cares about the convicts he & his team capture & the way in which they try to help them all, going so far as to give a couple of them jobs!

I've been watching Dog since it was first aired on the channel Bravo & have been glued to it since. It's like watching your favorite soap, you really feel like you know them all & their traumas & problems really touch you.

I just love it... bring on series five!
on 29 October 2013
I have seen most of dog the bounty hunter on tv but wonted the set to see the ones I have missed but it would not play on my dvd player it would not let me change any the settings. Have not watched the dvd still.
on 4 August 2009
Anyone got any idea as when this is going to be released on region 2 dvd?
on 5 April 2014
An excellent DVD with some really good episodes from the show. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys the TV show, and would make an excellent present for a Dog the Bounty Hunter fan. Recommended.
on 13 June 2014
I think dog the bounty hunter is the best ever show in the world I have all the dvd up to season 5 and just ordered the last two so I have them all until they release some more.
on 28 March 2014
Yes this did meet what i thought i would be getting and was most enjoyable.even the grandkids enjoyed it fantastic
on 13 April 2014
It dose not play it dose not state it will not work in the uk i think it should say this
on 18 August 2012
this was bought for my grandson as he already has seasons 1-3, which he loves watching, but personally I don't like it, but what is one man's meat is another man's poison as they say, so all I can really comment on is that it arrived on the first day stipulated,considering it came from america, and it was vacuum packed, therefore i can recommend the seller
VINE VOICEon 25 October 2008
Dog is back in his "Best of" Series 4.
There is little focus on his home and small children in this series, and the team seem to spend more time on the move in a collection of more intense than usual hunts.
Dog and his family can do no wrong for me and I never tire of watching him, but what a pity we do not get the entire season on DVD and only the abridged episodes. We are not all fortunate enough to have Sky TV.
Whether it is his book, or his televised adventures, he is an outlandish character and one cannot help but have affection for him and his lovely wife, Beth.
Keep rolling Dog.